User Controls

Phonecall to NASA official

slide22 African Astronaut
    Watching Artimis news coverage yesterday, a woman called in (sounded like frala)

Asking why NASA won't release the lower raw resolution of the backside

In short he stumbled over his words and looked uncomfortable

Some started up on GLP and 4chan /x that NASA fears a bogie might pop out on the backside of the moon in real time and so they need time to airbrush out err finish processing higher resolution

I still to this day have noticed you cant download a got damn group of all photos without some removal

What are they hiding?
    Bradley Black Hole
    how do you knwo what fralala sounds like

how come you don't link a video so we can discuss it?

They're hiding secrets Wozny, most likely weapons or some form of military infrastructure.

Why else do they hide anything from everyone?

They can't just tell 380 million americans american military secrets and be like "alright now no one tell them, taht's our secret!"

people like u are blabber mouths and couldn't keep a secret to save your life.
    Originally posted by Bradley how do you knwo what fralala sounds like

how come you don't link a video so we can discuss it?

They're hiding secrets Wozny, most likely weapons or some form of military infrastructure.

Why else do they hide anything from everyone?

They can't just tell 380 million americans american military secrets and be like "alright now no one tell them, taht's our secret!"

people like u are blabber mouths and couldn't keep a secret to save your life.

I think people can handle the truth

They can just say, were not alone, they're hostile and that's a reality. We can't go into specifics for now for national security purposes.

I honestly think this is a great world policy to be straight forward and not wikileaks

Wikileaks in fact opened up vault7 which I thought was a red herring at first

But with UAP admittance now and Those being the same as UFOs it's time to just say that it's no one from Earth

Or it's a very rich and private scientist fucking with everyone's mind
    Also Ingo Swann

65% accuracy in remote viewing with him nailing 100% on several

Stanford Research Institute (SRI) "What's in the box, Ingo"

Ingo: Sorry I can't see it. It's all black"

(RSI) well you failed that test

(Ingo) No, I mean I can't see what's in the box, because the light bulb is burned out)

They had a light bulb turned on in the box. Guess who the CIA hired from then on?
    I just laughed at that story

Sure enough the bulbs filament was burnt out

He saw things on the Moon proven to be there later on. Back side

Apollo 14 ( I believe) the astronauts were shooting golf balls or some retarded playing around and suddenly 3 crafts popped up, they weren't broadcasting to the world's meda at the time but some people on Earth were listening in on HAM radios and NASA told the Astronughts to ignore them

Not friendly and not happy we were there
    Bradley Black Hole
    Aliens aren't visiting us and just keeping it a super duper secret bro get real
    Originally posted by Bradley Aliens aren't visiting us and just keeping it a super duper secret bro get real

I know

That's Satan's game

They're fallen angels, Duh
    Closest flybye of moon is in 25 minutes from now

When I was a kid I remember they said we won't go back to the moon because it cost to much and they were focusing on a space shuttle which would one day take us back

The prediction was somewhere between 2025-2035

Here we are. That was a pretty amazing prediction

Mars will probably be 2035-2040 but that will be a flyby first

2050 at best
    Bradley Black Hole
    I hope one day we colonize space with criminals.
Jump to Top