User Controls

now that i think about it

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    thst 17 yr old ukrainian girl may be worse thsn i thought and i made have also acted badly. anyway last time she sucked my dick and tried to do anal and was with me at the club it is possible she sucked some dick of this polish gsng style dude. there was a group of like four polish guys at thst ukrisniwn club and all seemed sketchy including the main one i am tslking sbout here. i met this guy in the bathroom and he gave me some methadrone or we snorted some together and noticed how cocky he was and not even afrwid to tell ghe ukrwiniwn guys going in hey were snorting drugs go ahead or why are you not going to the pisser its open? what are you afraid of showing your cock off? and shit like that. i told gim about the girl but told him she was 29 but later i told him she is reslly 17 not 19. anyway, she was sitting near me but agsin wouldnt let me reslly touch her or put my hand wround her despite the anal thing wnd disck sucking earlier wnd me pleasuring her orally. she even sat between them. at one point me and her were standing up and lightly tapping each other wnd he just grwbbed me by the sweater wnd was able to right away put me fown on my seat and i noticed how strong this dude was and seemed buff under his sweater or shirt. he aleo didnt really look polish but clsimed to be wnd spoke kt perfectly including street slang mesning he was hella dark with black hair etc. after a while he just grabbed her by the hand wnd say lets go dance but i got up to look for her or them and ghey were nowhere. i assumed hes probably giving her drugs to try in thr bathroom or upstwirs or theyre smoking or eomething. anyway after like five to ten minutes i see her wt a bar buying a frink and he had this huge smile on his fsce. do you guys think im being parwnoid here or should ask her? I just remembered this just now as the night was sort of a haze due to the drinking and drugs i was on.
    it was partly my fsult if this happened as i let them leave without getting up to see where theyre going snd for earlier bragging sbout her and how she gives amazing bjs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i just assumed he may be giving her drugs but who knows what happened.
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    what makes you think that? and what exactly do you mean the same shit i did?
    Now? This is all you have thought about all month
    Originally posted by blaster master Try to separate her from her friends and sexual take advantage of her. The same exact thing you did, but these guys dicks work so she may enjoy it.

i met her alone there were no friends.
    it does because i actuslly knew her or didnt offer money for it or some exchsnge of gifts or anything. i basiclsly waited till she was ready and even asked her if she wanted to try it. nothing was forced.
    also i would never do thwt if i saw a chick with snother dude or csme in a club with another dude or even tried to pull such a move on a chick who was with a friend or ever tried to pull such a move in a bathroom of a club or estwblishment in my life.
    Originally posted by Wariat thst 17 yr old ukrainian girl may be worse thsn i thought and i made have also acted badly. anyway last time she sucked my dick and tried to do anal and was with me at the club it is possible she sucked some dick of this polish gsng style dude. there was a group of like four polish guys at thst ukrisniwn club and all seemed sketchy including the main one i am tslking sbout here. i met this guy in the bathroom and he gave me some methadrone or we snorted some together and noticed how cocky he was and not even afrwid to tell ghe ukrwiniwn guys going in hey were snorting drugs go ahead or why are you not going to the pisser its open? what are you afraid of showing your cock off? and shit like that. i told gim about the girl but told him she was 29 but later i told him she is reslly 17 not 19. anyway, she was sitting near me but agsin wouldnt let me reslly touch her or put my hand wround her despite the anal thing wnd disck sucking earlier wnd me pleasuring her orally. she even sat between them. at one point me and her were standing up and lightly tapping each other wnd he just grwbbed me by the sweater wnd was able to right away put me fown on my seat and i noticed how strong this dude was and seemed buff under his sweater or shirt. he aleo didnt really look polish but clsimed to be wnd spoke kt perfectly including street slang mesning he was hella dark with black hair etc. after a while he just grabbed her by the hand wnd say lets go dance but i got up to look for her or them and ghey were nowhere. i assumed hes probably giving her drugs to try in thr bathroom or upstwirs or theyre smoking or eomething. anyway after like five to ten minutes i see her wt a bar buying a frink and he had this huge smile on his fsce. do you guys think im being parwnoid here or should ask her? I just remembered this just now as the night was sort of a haze due to the drinking and drugs i was on.

You've been cucked - The Polish edition.
    itd one thing if she offeref and days oh i will fo this if you buy me thie but itd snother if you put predsur eon her or if he took her in the bathroom and she didnt know ehat was happening and busted out his dick and said suck on it or said if you suck my dick ill buy you a drink. especislly if hes agressive or big she may feel hard to say no. with me she could and did say no many times at any times and she knew thwt.
    that would be fucked up but imagine if me allowing her to go to clubs and tasting thst high end nightlife which isnt cheap now ruined her and she had two or three divks in front of her.
    Originally posted by Wariat that would be rucked up but imagine if me allowing her to go to clubs and tasting thst high end nightlife which isnt cheap now ruined her and she had two or three divks in front of her.

You'll be tasting that Polish dudes jizz next time you go down on her.
    somis it my fsult i didnt protect her or watch over her enough or here for not being sble to stop what was happening?
    Originally posted by Wariat somis it my fsult i didnt protect her or watch over her enough or here for not being sble to stop what was happening?

It's you fault for being a weak cuckold, even a 17yr old Ukrainian refugee figured you out REAL quick
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat thst 17 yr old ukrainian girl may be worse thsn i thought and i made have also acted badly. anyway last time she sucked my dick and tried to do anal and was with me at the club it is possible she sucked some dick of this polish gsng style dude. there was a group of like four polish guys at thst ukrisniwn club and all seemed sketchy including the main one i am tslking sbout here. i met this guy in the bathroom and he gave me some methadrone or we snorted some together and noticed how cocky he was and not even afrwid to tell ghe ukrwiniwn guys going in hey were snorting drugs go ahead or why are you not going to the pisser its open? what are you afraid of showing your cock off? and shit like that. i told gim about the girl but told him she was 29 but later i told him she is reslly 17 not 19. anyway, she was sitting near me but agsin wouldnt let me reslly touch her or put my hand wround her despite the anal thing wnd disck sucking earlier wnd me pleasuring her orally. she even sat between them. at one point me and her were standing up and lightly tapping each other wnd he just grwbbed me by the sweater wnd was able to right away put me fown on my seat and i noticed how strong this dude was and seemed buff under his sweater or shirt. he aleo didnt really look polish but clsimed to be wnd spoke kt perfectly including street slang mesning he was hella dark with black hair etc. after a while he just grabbed her by the hand wnd say lets go dance but i got up to look for her or them and ghey were nowhere. i assumed hes probably giving her drugs to try in thr bathroom or upstwirs or theyre smoking or eomething. anyway after like five to ten minutes i see her wt a bar buying a frink and he had this huge smile on his fsce. do you guys think im being parwnoid here or should ask her? I just remembered this just now as the night was sort of a haze due to the drinking and drugs i was on.

well you see wariat, when u were tapping on her and afraid to grab her leg and she was shrugging you off, he DIDN'T GET SHRUGGED OFF, she left and pleasured him and his FULLY HARD cock, she wants to be dominated by a large hard cock, evidentally you're trying to play it too cool :P and she's not going for that, she wants a fully erect cock, not your best effort, in her asshole.
    Bradley Black Hole
    maybe u should try the preschool so you don't feel so intimidated on your next ANAL ADVENTURE
Jump to Top