User Controls

HAVE I NOT MADE IT OBVIOUS & APPARENT THAT I NEED THE LIVING SHIT KICKED OUT OF ME?

WellHung Black Hole
    You boring, worthless nigger faggots make it so plain to see...🙄
    WellHung Black Hole
    spic
    Ghost Black Hole
    reality is not so easily fooled
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost reality is not so easily fooled

ur a static individual. You have not experienced any self growth or progress since puberty ended for you.
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya ur making a lot of excuses when u could just drive to miami in a rental car 1-2-3
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley ya ur making a lot of excuses when u could just drive to miami in a rental car 1-2-3

You moved back to Wisconsin, Bradley, with your tail between your legs. U failed to make it in Miami.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm in miami right now bro
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley I'm in miami right now bro

i don't believe that, Bradley. Not for a second. 💖
    Bradley Black Hole
    how can I prove it to you?
    Bradley Black Hole
    1 sec
    Bradley Black Hole
    issued on the 16th lol :)

I'M SUCCESSFUL AGAIN!~!~!!~!~!~ (and in florida)
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley issued on the 16th lol :)

I'M SUCCESSFUL AGAIN!~!~!!~!~!~ (and in florida)

Damn. I stand corrected. My apologies. Sorry for not believing you. Well done. Hope school is going good. You have had quite the journey, Bradley. Ur quite resilient.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Thanks !
    WellHung Black Hole
    nigger
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya i moved back to visit my mom for 2 weeks missed a bunch of school, caught up on everything, then a little later i moved back to visit my friend for 5 weeks, then i realized i didn't wanna spend the rest of my life cold, drunk, in wisconsin, uneducated, so i went back to florida and 12 days ago I had a seizure while unboarding at miami international, i was brought to a hospital, and withdrew from alcohol, and decided to rent a room, get back into school, learn spanish, and now i live in hialeah in a cuban ghetto where I am once again trying to get a girlfriend/wife & do good in college
    Originally posted by Bradley ya i moved back to visit my mom for 2 weeks missed a bunch of school, caught up on everything, then a little later i moved back to visit my friend for 5 weeks, then i realized i didn't wanna spend the rest of my life cold, drunk, in wisconsin, uneducated, so i went back to florida and 12 days ago I had a seizure while unboarding at miami international, i was brought to a hospital, and withdrew from alcohol, and decided to rent a room, get back into school, learn spanish, and now i live in hialeah in a cuban ghetto where I am once again trying to get a girlfriend/wife & do good in college

Most people do all that when they are 18.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung You boring, worthless nigger faggots make it so plain to see…🙄

If you can't deal with diversity then move the fuck out of your hood

What sets you off?
    Originally posted by Bradley ya i moved back to visit my mom for 2 weeks missed a bunch of school, caught up on everything, then a little later i moved back to visit my friend for 5 weeks, then i realized i didn't wanna spend the rest of my life cold, drunk, in wisconsin, uneducated, so i went back to florida and 12 days ago I had a seizure while unboarding at miami international, i was brought to a hospital, and withdrew from alcohol, and decided to rent a room, get back into school, learn spanish, and now i live in hialeah in a cuban ghetto where I am once again trying to get a girlfriend/wife & do good in college

Does she live in the grand chute district?

32/100 rating is really low crime rate but the grand-chute district is high crime

1 murder this year for 76,000 population is low makes it a 1.2/100k VS say SF with 5.5 per 100, Oakland like a 22/100 st Louise was like 60/100 which puts it in a very third world violence rate
    Originally posted by WellHung You moved back to Wisconsin, Bradley, with your tail between your legs. U failed to make it in Miami.

Hold on, G

Aren't you on state aid living @ Extended America on state paid funds?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Most people do all that when they are 18.

K?
Jump to Top