User Controls

So I noticed that instead of you fools trying to grow with me,

curlyKellen Tuskegee Airman
    You're all just sitting here waiting for me to put my foot in my mouth so you can scavenge my intellectuals.

I see you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    dude i bet you can't even touch your toes much less get your foot anywhere near your face
    Ghost Black Hole
    I have grown beyond my mortal flesh and am ready to return to the cycle of dust the eb and awe and even 200 years of suffering would be but a blink to my mind for I have been revelaed secrets I do not wish to know which plague and torment me no matter what happens in life in every direction, the answers remain the same but your understanding of them changes

Bradley Black Hole
    do you really think 2-4 are even possible? 3 I've heard as the rubberband affect that as the energy goes out at some point it continues out until it begins pulling inward from the gravity of some internal (????) mechanism of centralization

Also 4 is retarded, 2 is a science fiction theory at best, and this graph, as with most graphs, needs more trianalangles.
    Ghost Black Hole
    If you lived long enough to be able to see the universe physically collapse into itself and loop like a cookie that might not be the end of everything

some day in the void of dark eternity a light of all the passages and events of all time and space will be revealed the physical realm appearing as God, a reality dimension not unlike the one you lived in until it died, but it will be the birth of another that has been around longer than you can know.

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley do you really think 2-4 are even possible? 3 I've heard as the rubberband affect that as the energy goes out at some point it continues out until it begins pulling inward from the gravity of some internal (????) mechanism of centralization

Also 4 is retarded, 2 is a science fiction theory at best, and this graph, as with most graphs, needs more trianalangles.

im not a huge physics space nerd guy, I knew an autistic dude like that that was really into the martial arts, he liked to watch 3 hour space documentaries about the universe, I was like whoa I just play borderlands but that sounds pretty intense
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley dude i bet you can't even touch your toes much less get your foot anywhere near your face

my onlyfans says otherwise
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost my onlyfans says otherwise

Onlymans
    Ghost Black Hole
    is that one for chicks cuz I am concerned about the usernames of people viewing my content and hope to attract a different type of audience

omg he does cocaine and plays video games thats like soooooo hot I bet he has a motorcycle too.
    I will if this plan goes as planned.
Jump to Top