User Controls

Working at Lowe's in plumbing

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    After a full and comprehensive training course that consisted of nothing more than corporate brian washing that lasted aprox 3 days I was READY!!
    LOL what a fucking joke this shit is.
    No one knows anything and the ones that do are just trying to keep the flow of shit going.
    First day "on the floor"I found out that I'm the only one in the whole department.
    So I just wandered around for awhile trying to look busy,sweeping up and shit, a few customers came and asked some questions I answered to the best of my ability.
    Met the manager the next day total Dbag didn't give me any shit-"not yet".
    On the third day I met Pete he works from 5:30am to noon 2 days a week,This guy is awesome he is old and half deaf so he talks REAL loud.
    The best part is that every other word out of his mouth is FUCK!
    Pete is a retired plumber and the first thing he said to me was "don't try and fix this place,you can't it's FUCKED".
    I said they aint paying me enough to give half a shit I just wanted something to do.$16.75 an hour is crap.
    So the next time your in Lowe's and can't find what you are looking for don't ask anyone just go on Lowe's.com do a search because that's all we do.
    I can't see myself working in place for long because the first person that gives shit will the reason I leave.
    I make more money driving cars around and not have to deal with anything.
    This is at the very least a 20 dollar an hour job corperate America has it's head up it's ass.
    If the job paid more I would take it more seriously but whatever it's only 3 miles from my house and a good time killer for now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya that'd be a cool job to work, 17$ an hour isn't that bad just to answer some questions, what state r u in
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yo that sounds chill. I think I'll check this out , I don't mind retail
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Lol
Jump to Top