User Controls

What's up?

curlyKellen Tuskegee Airman
    Only the lonely..

I'm here, all alone... I am here, but you don't see me.

Cause I don't take this abuse, I don't take this abuse
    I win
    You Lose
    Cause, I don't take this abuse, I win, you always lose

Where the Money at, nigga? Where the Hoes at, nigga? Where that stinky pack at, nigga? My nigga got the cash and we bout to lea- da bank

I got a hundred pounds of really good dank

Fuckin, ok. Time to stop schizin out. Fuckin...

Captain's Log.

Fuckin. I just got off omegle, I got my manycam license back... Fuckin, tried to hit resin in my bowl last night/this morning... Nothing.

I could get some smoke...

Fuckin,

Is America really that great??? ... Yea

Fuckin... You're asking me, why we don't fuckin, do the thing???
    Because in this country, it's free, and fuckin, you are allowed to do everything you want, even if it's not so beneficial

So, basically.. With great power comes great responsibility.

Fuckin, Vinny? Fuckin... I don't care... He's just a dude sittin in some sweatshop waiting for an order... Which, is not bad, necessarily, per se... Because trade is good. Fuckin

Fuckin, my Mom? Fuckin, she's incredibly critical, and negative... Fuckin, it breaks me... But I love her. Fuckin,

Lanny? I got serious love for "Lan Rogers"... When I think about he has given up... Fuckin...

Fona? He's a spaz... But the lack of responsiveness, fuckin... Kills me... Fuckin, but... I'm like... Well... He works.

Fuckin...

Kafka? She's cool and all, but... Man, like... Survival is not guaranteed (The crucible)

Fuckin...

Tara? Man, I fuck with her man, she stuck to her guns, she knows her rights.

Fuckin, My dude Cj? Fuckin... He been in there 5 years now. And that breaks my heart for him, because... He really, does have a good soul.. For real, he doesn't mean harm... And I'm worried he's going to come out fried...

Fuckin... The twins? I love 'em... I wouldn't be here without them.

Fuckin...

Fuckin... Who else.

uhh...

Man.

I don't know, I might go to the store..

Fuckin...

Dad, he just got out the hospital, fuckin... I'm see to it he gets better, fuckin... He's real thorough...

Sophie? Fuckin...

Bill Krozby, is gone.. He was the only dude that could connect, and I'm broken.
    Did I do this?

Fuckin, Bill Krozby... Man.. Bro,

fuckin, Rest in Peace feller

Fuckin... Ahhh, where do I go from here? Where do I begin

fuckin

I don't know...

Fuckin... The family from town? I don't know. I hope they're doing alright.

Fuckin Dusty? I don't know what he's doing.. I stopped by a while, and he was just kind of talking to me about gas prices.

Fuckin... All a die nigga ie a fuckin... I'm out, here, know what I'm talkin about? Baltimore friends? I don't know if I ie a ever get out there.

Fuckin,

I don't know.... I'll probably end up goin to the city here 4 too long.

Fuckin. Milena? Fuckin... As much as I love her... I got to stay away from her.

Fuckin, the twins, though, I wish them best of luck.

Fuckin, what else...

Fuckin Jack Daniels? I really don't want to drink... But I have to fuckin metabolize... Fuckin, simple as that. Same with marijuana.

Fuckin, sitting out in my living room? I don't really care.

Fuckin, hacking?? Fuckin that shit, bro... It's for the birds. Be a human.
    Fuckin, what else..

Uh, shi- I don't even have anything else progressive to say at the moment, so I'm going to meander onto the next hustle.
    Stalemate!!!
    ten degrees
    guang Yung Blood
    When you are making reservations for build adult backlinks, the first thing you should verify is whether or not the company provides safe services. Everyone has the right to inquire about the evidence that there is a security risk of any type when the call girl services are being performed.
Jump to Top