User Controls

Beans and Rice

  1. #1
    Bradley Dark Matter
    With squid in ink sauce.

    I make a lot of beans and rice and use different meats or fishes to make dishes for the next few meals.

    Next will be cheese and tortilla
  2. #2
    Bradley Dark Matter

    vw golf gti 0 60 time
  3. #3
    Bradley Dark Matter
    It's good for the brain
  4. #4
    Originally posted by Bradley

    Jesus wept.
  5. #5
    Bradley Dark Matter
    Why because I ate beans with rice and had squid in ink sauce atop it?
  6. #6
    Bradley Dark Matter
    That's a good meal where I come from King George
  7. #7
    Originally posted by Bradley That's a good meal where I come from King George

    Presentation is a thing in the civilized world.
  8. #8
    slide22 African Astronaut
    I thought the ink wasn't just to temporarily shield the octopi while swimming off. I thought it was an irritant as well.

    how does your tummy feel after eating it?
  9. #9
    slide22 African Astronaut
    You stole many opportunities from our forefathers and kept them from writing letters
  10. #10
    Bradley Dark Matter
    Originally posted by slide22 I thought the ink wasn't just to temporarily shield the octopi while swimming off. I thought it was an irritant as well.

    how does your tummy feel after eating it?

    great i eat oysters, squid, sardines, and fish fillets all from a can, usually one or two of each a week. Been doing this for a very long time.
  11. #11
    Bradley Dark Matter
    Originally posted by slide22 I thought the ink wasn't just to temporarily shield the octopi while swimming off. I thought it was an irritant as well.

    how does your tummy feel after eating it?

    no it's squid, ok so you can get 2 types of canned squid (i've never had any of this shit not in a can but was raised since a youngin usually on crackers but i do other stuff as an adult) ok ok ok

    so u have the cheapest (pictured here) which is squid parts taht they couldn't use for 'fancy cuts' (no idea) of squid and basically just ended up either in slivers or chunks or w/e so they disguise it by using it's ink and salt as a flavoring salsa for you to pick the bigger pieces out of, I however just don't add salt at any point to any of my food ever so when i run into something that's extremely salty it's ok. So basically it looks like a salsa consistency with cubes and suckers and weird pieces i like it.

    NEXT is the calamari, where it's nicely cut tentacles cross section cut, it's usually done by an italian or japanese company, and it's about double the price, and it's sitting in vegetable or peanut oil, none of this in it's own ink shit lol and it's really good,

    as for the sardines and oysters i could explain that too but the whole reason i eat this shit oh and frozen shrimp is because I believe it will make me smarter, and it's very cheap clean protein reliable that i don't have to refridgerate and can do a lot with from eating with a fork to making oyster pate on rye toasted ... nigger
  12. #12
    i think the "ink" is just some dark soy sauce.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  13. #13
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley great i eat oysters, squid, sardines, and fish fillets all from a can, usually one or two of each a week. Been doing this for a very long time.

    You're not supposed to eat more than 2 helpings of Fish in a week because these days it is known to cause skin cancer in fair skin white folx

    especially tuna. I been getting pre-cancers removed left and right over the past 20 years. was once a year now I have to do it every 6 months.

    I love fresh tuna if made right but I eat can tuna all the time.
    I can't eat Salmon though. it's not that it taste bad but it fucks my stomach up. Prolly the Iodine. Can Tuna a little bit but Salmon is the worst. I stick to white fish.

    Squid is yum. Calamari is great but steamed squid slices with a zesty sauce is good.

    I hate Crab, Lobster and most shellfish. I'll have a bowl of Oyster or Clam Chowder once in a while at a seafood restaurant but never crab or lobster. shits gross af

    anyways cut back on all of that fish. Mercury poisoning and being in the sun and eating fish in todays environment leads to skin cancers

    look that shit up
  14. #14
    slide22 African Astronaut
    I had Octopus or Squid over a bed of rice with a sunny side up egg and veggies and 20 minutes after I got it home, the fucking thing's tentacles started moving on its own. I don't think they killed the fucker

    I was chewing on his tentacles and it was really tuff. I ate maybe 4 bites and moved it to the side of the plate. fucker was moving and making a weird crackly sound.

    I got the most violent stomach flu in over a decade. wet shits for over a week. never eating from a fast-college food place again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  15. #15
    Bradley Dark Matter
    Originally posted by slide22 You're not supposed to eat more than 2 helpings of Fish in a week because these days it is known to cause skin cancer in fair skin white folx

    especially tuna. I been getting pre-cancers removed left and right over the past 20 years. was once a year now I have to do it every 6 months.

    I love fresh tuna if made right but I eat can tuna all the time.
    I can't eat Salmon though. it's not that it taste bad but it fucks my stomach up. Prolly the Iodine. Can Tuna a little bit but Salmon is the worst. I stick to white fish.

    Squid is yum. Calamari is great but steamed squid slices with a zesty sauce is good.

    I hate Crab, Lobster and most shellfish. I'll have a bowl of Oyster or Clam Chowder once in a while at a seafood restaurant but never crab or lobster. shits gross af

    anyways cut back on all of that fish. Mercury poisoning and being in the sun and eating fish in todays environment leads to skin cancers

    look that shit up

    I'mma explain this in a way that I don't want you to misconstrue as condescending, Wozny.

    My ancestors have been eating fish regularly for as far back as we have been being bred near waterways. I don't care what science says regarding what I consider to be my decision in how I wish to live and what I wish to consume.

    I very rarely eat heavily processed foods, in a month I will do fast food once or twice, i drink one energy drink a week, I eat about two candy bars a month and I stopped eating banquet meals, tv dinners, and already prepared meals. I guess peanut butter is kinda processed, i get the cheap shit.

    My diet consists mostly of frozen mixed vegetables, spinach, rice, beans, salsa, hot sauce, and the canned seafood I described.

    If you think I'mma cut that out and replace it with chicken, you got me fucked up. Idk if you got some issues that YOU can'thandle it but I certainly don't care, I fish in polluted waters in Wisconsin near papermills and meth labs and I eat those fish, I fish Lake Michigan with it's super high mercury content salmon, idgaf, I go to the ocean and i don't really even need to know what kinda fish I caught to tell you if I'mma eat it or not, I can just visibly know.

    I like to eat deer eyes and hearts and just like my mother taught me whenever I see someone cooking a whole bird be it wild game or store bought I always ask for the gizzards which I put into a tinfoil boat with a pad of butter, wrap tightly and put in the oven.

    Lotta people don't go for this kinda shit, but I'm picky, I won't eat steak, pork, sausage that has giant fat globs in it, tenderloin, ribs, roast, or salted turkey bacon.

    I'll eat cow tongues and brains and wild barn cats and dirty pussy from the bar though.

    I'm just picky when it comes to my dietary intake which is a lot healthier than most people would give me credit for for being an impoverished alcoholic on welfare, I do eat quite a bit healthier when I'm not drinking too.
  16. #16
    Bradley Dark Matter
    oh and granola bars, I'mma big fan of granola in all forms on yogurt, cereals, oatmeals, out of a bag by the handful, or in the classic bar form

    Poptarts too but I try to stay away from those unless I'm really high on speed and haven't eaten in a day and need to eat SOMETHING so i can take my arthritis pills
  17. #17
    Bradley Dark Matter
    Originally posted by slide22 I had Octopus or Squid over a bed of rice with a sunny side up egg and veggies and 20 minutes after I got it home, the fucking thing's tentacles started moving on its own. I don't think they killed the fucker

    I was chewing on his tentacles and it was really tuff. I ate maybe 4 bites and moved it to the side of the plate. fucker was moving and making a weird crackly sound.

    I got the most violent stomach flu in over a decade. wet shits for over a week. never eating from a fast-college food place again.

    It's from the nerves reacting to salt in the food, it's common in Asia to serve tentacle soup/bowl where it's got like tentacles hanging out and then when you hit it with a little of the happy squid soy sauce it will dance and twitch cuz it's a happy squid.

    It's just salt, if you were beheaded and they found your spinal cord in your fat flubber neck, hitting it with salt would cause your body to similarly spasm.
  18. #18
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Eat more ruminant meat for better health/life. Less rice/wheat/bullshit



    Like liver king says, why eat vegetables when you can eat a testicle? And i dont mean fellatio, i mean actually consuming testicles as food.

    Ive never done that actually but id try em..i love liver tho
  19. #19
    Originally posted by Bradley I'mma explain this in a way that I don't want you to misconstrue as condescending, Wozny.

    My ancestors have been eating fish regularly for as far back as we have been being bred near waterways.

    ja but the water didnt contain as much heavy metal and mini and micro plastics then as they do now.
  20. #20
    Bradley Dark Matter
    ya and we didn't have multi vitamins or immunizations either.
Jump to Top