User Controls

Why would a Dane know how to make Chili?

slide22 African Astronaut
    It's a known fact outside of a true Irishman redhead, that Danish are pale read head giants wwith really sensitive skin and smell bad.

How could they possibly make a brand of Chili if they suffer from IBS all the time. They're so sensitive, some people call them Jew lite goys
    Some people get sexual gratification out of IBS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    you spend a lot of time thinking about other men, how they smell, their bowels, and what they would cook if you were welcome at their table and in their bed

Have you considered making an account at NowIsOurTime.com? It's a 60+ website.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley you spend a lot of time thinking about other men, how they smell, their bowels, and what they would cook if you were welcome at their table and in their bed

our time for what? shitting in diapers and dying?
    Bradley Black Hole
    basically it's likea last chance at having sex one or two more times before you die,

you'd be perfect for it mate
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by Bradley basically it's likea last chance at having sex one or two more times before you die,

you'd be perfect for it mate

I'm not 60 though so they'd never let me in...plus my "last chances" to have sex are dependent on if I can be bothered driving to the Asian spa or not...NOT banging some wrinkly old smelly bitch.
    Ghost Black Hole
    LOL just rape them
    Originally posted by Bradley you spend a lot of time thinking about other men, how they smell, their bowels, and what they would cook if you were welcome at their table and in their bed

SuckMyFuck.com Brad. go there
    Bradley Black Hole
    good one paul it's actually 50+ i looked into it for u

do you get perscribed viagara?
    Originally posted by Bradley good one paul it's actually 50+ i looked into it for u

do you get perscribed viagara?

LOL

Is it real? It was random af
    Bradley Black Hole
    yes of course the websites real i was completely serious and trying to help u wozny
Jump to Top