User Controls

i just bought some drugs for myself

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i rwn into that russian dude sasha who sells or is one of the main dealers here that dima biught from and i guess he trust me enough to directly buy from him as he walked by me. i put some in my beer wnd just tasted some that fell like it is mefsdrome im sure. anyway i realized the biggest ruckup in my life thus far is i let weronikw or the ukrwinian junkie 18 yr ole chick who dima was with go. as i had no connects at the time. the super hot one i showed you guys octavian claimed looked like she had downs syndrome.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    whwts boofing?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by blaster master it's where you dissolve the gear in water, suck it up a syringe without a needle, and then shoot it into ur b hole, kinda like a rimmer

I tried boofing 10 mg crushed generic Adderall, ended up squirting murky blue water all over my bed and myself and getting like none actually in there lol.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I love boofin highly recommend
    Ghost Black Hole
    you couldn't tell rat poison from raw coke
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost you couldn't tell rat poison from raw coke

how does that even follow
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by slide22 how does that even follow

it follows you home and fucks you in the unlit parking area by the grocery store
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top