User Controls

I called that 15yo a whore!!!

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Temwmbwr that one weirdo who was showing off her assets or what shes got despite being cold outside as fuck and had like An ubbottoned ciat and opened to show off what shes got? And wanted like w fuxking child depsite being rhe whe of consent when i tried to get some and tlwk her up? I saw her wone this time without her buddy or femwe friend who ket twking her from me. And she actually stopped to tlwk when i called her name wnd looked keen as i just got a haircut today and looked good. So i told her hey julia how are you? She saie good wnd i said i have a queetion for tou becauee last time i saw you you were dressed like a prostitute. Are tou a prostitute? She said no so than i said oh not knowint how to rpelu wnd she started leaving wnd i said just wait and she was like but i got ro fo im late qne i said than leave you hooker wnd dont come back because if you dress like one men like me will approaxh you thinking you are one.
    It is possible i fucked it up and had a chance as her driend wasnt rhere to twke her awqy this rime but from exoerience i know she already rejected it or me when she sais im 15 last time. Whe bawically told me im okd and have no dhance lqst rime depsite her being kegql so i just wanted to fucking tell her she dressed like a hore or w slut.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't even remember what I did this morning i've been on a lot more wild this than reliving a high school fantasy like coming face to facve with my existencve and death and hardcore drug, abuse, trannies, memory loss from said drug abuse, suicidal thoughts

thats what i remember and not clearly, it's all a blur

When she said im obly 15 ibstead id saying thats the aoc i should have said how rhe duxk so tou know how much i have or why are you telling me this bitch.
    wow, you told her!
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson wow, you told her!

Sude shes so stupid she probably doesnt reslize shes legal age for fucking purposes od dudes any age.
    Originally posted by blaster master Just so he can't delete this shit

Why would i and kafka deleted her shit lately not me - so woeey abour her instead od following me aroubd like Ur my bitch bitchboi. Plus you quoting me meqns norhinf i can just say you altered the quote.
    Bradley Black Hole
    wariat u gotta be more aggressive with the kids
    Bradley Black Hole
    women respond to assertiveness and aggressiveness google what those words mean
    Originally posted by Wariat Sude shes so stupid she probably doesnt reslize shes legal age for fucking purposes od dudes any age.

I'm sure when she figures it out she'll be looking for the nearest 80yr old to blow!
    Im not 80 tho.
    Originally posted by Wariat Im not 80 tho.

You're not the only older man in the world...and now that you've insulted her she's probably looking for a caring gentle 80yr old...age doesn't matter remember
    Ghost Black Hole
    wait a second 15 isn't legaL IN POLAND
    Ghost Black Hole
    its 16 you sick fucking child molestyrer
    Your source please🤪
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah this is all coming full circle now.

AGE OF CONSENT. 15 .16. Bhad Bhabie aka Daniele Bregoligabagool Ay Tone III did a song with LIL YACHTY when she was 15 years old.

and then she released a song ONE YEAR LATER warning about older guys breaking the hearts and raping teenage girls pretending to be younger than they are (remind you of anyone?)

this music video is literally about wariat and guys like him warning girls to stay the FUCK away YOU TELL EM BHAD BHABIE!

Originally posted by Ghost https://www.washingtonpost.com/music/2022/10/18/lil-yachty-poland-review/

What if Lil Yachty’s ‘Poland’ contains the meaning of life?
    The rapper’s strange new hit feels like viral funtime, but it might be bigger than that

Originally posted by Ghost >this happens
    >lil yachty goes to poland and films a rap video

>starts doing shows there and the song blows up (which is how I found it a week ago)
    >WW3 breaks out

It's all connected fuys and lil yachty and teenage girls is at the heart of it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Bro you're a genius to connect these dots so well, it's all obvious !
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    when she said no you should have pulled out a stack of money and ask her to consider.
    Ghost Black Hole
    or some scooby snax
Jump to Top