User Controls

Using AI to bring our dead members back to life.

Bradley Black Hole
    Okay everybody there's a product where we can go back and take all of kr0z posts, or malice if you wanna pay for him to come back, and make an AI system where he'll post and continue learning and kinda have the same personality and regurgitate old data and yee haws and we can bring him back along with all of our other dead users. Let's be honest, I've only met 1 of you IRL in 12 years, we don't know each other IRL, might as well just have our dead friends pretend back.

It might be good for a trial run. I hate to say it like this, but we can set him to post at whatever frequency we want and while it'll largely be a scrambling repeating of old ideas it might be interesting to see what the 'personality' is that responds to our evolving forum's posts.

I am 100% unsure what it will evolve to, but we can always just keep reseting it to the data if it evolves in directions we don't like, kinda like how the AI GoogleBot became racist and they pulled the plug. Or we just keep it turned on and let kr0z's memory be twisted by a computer learning from his perspective and trying to transmute a bunch of Niggasinspace Tier quality posts into a living breathing SEX MACHINE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Also, I have no money to pay for this and assume one of the wealthy members of our forum will pay for this for the good of the Temple of the Screaming Electron plus I think we can all agree our forum would marginally improve if Saint Kr0z came back.
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    ive hung out with casper IRL a couples times and i still kinda thinks hes an AI lmao
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    if we use ai to bring finny back will lanny bann it
    Ghost Black Hole
    lol

KILLLLL meeeeee
    Bradley Black Hole
    so is that a yes? This is a not kidding post.
    Bradley Black Hole
    if the first one goes well, we can probably get a whole plural AI going and be a halfway popular forum
    Ghost Black Hole
    can we make an AI that has really raunchy cybersex instead

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian ive hung out with casper IRL a couples times and i still kinda thinks hes an AI lmao

At my new job I see a lot more of the general public and its unnerving how many like, NPCs/AIs/androids seem to be already walking around among us. Some people I see just don't feel or seem "real", in a way I can't really describe. My interactions with people and observations, more and more shit just seems fake, or manipulated in some way.
    Ghost Black Hole
    he only person at my old job i got along with was a 20 year old cuban kid that wore gamer headset to work like one with a microphone like a turtle beach, I was liike bro that's some hardcore gamer energy right thur and he was like yup
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian ive hung out with casper IRL a couples times and i still kinda thinks hes an AI lmao

Ask Caspar to bring back the Podcast guy and his NYC LOL-Comedy Club story.

"Deeleet Pwease"

I never had a chance to post the photo of the ticket I purchased when I was there in 2019. that lady is a comedian and she's half Chinese and Half Jewish or some shit. Apparently, you have to either Be jedi or Lie that you're part jedi to get any chance of success.

Also he mentioned something that a relative told me "If they just wanted to get rid of you, They would have a lady scratch your arm" (with shell fish poison)

He said Deeleet had scratched his girlfriends arm and she died later. I can only assume he was joking and knew this and made it tongue-in-cheek but maybe she did die and he was unaware that the hustler was a part of a Great Commie Leftist Group to generate their CIA'esque fundings n stufffff

they're mostly atheist false Jews.
    This is some sick ass Lanny-Lala teir game that NIS is all about.

Challenges to get to the core without getting RED-OUT

<----

me on Taurine
    Bradley Black Hole
    so anyone got any money
    Ghost Black Hole
    nope
    Ghost Black Hole
    lets make a bank robbery AI
    Bradley Black Hole
    and then get kr0z back?
    Ghost Black Hole
    you're gonna need something a lot more powerful aND complex than an Ai to live up to the legendary feats of mortal man. For it is our capacity to die that drives us and pushes us to do what is beyond possible even if that means ripping the flesh from our bones
    Bradley Black Hole
    I wonder if we could get the Angry Blackman to post on our forums as well, that would be a unique angle in PEOO.
    Twinkie the kid Tuskegee Airman
    You were fucking ahead of the curve man if I get an AI division of my company going I want Bradley B on that shit because he saw this trend early, I was thinking about getting an AI to kidnaop roshambos voice so we can use him for triangle propaganda in case he dies because he really is the inherit spirit still doing Youtube btw

The genuine and official hub for savantistic degeneracy of exemplary floucinoucinihipilification of xenophrenic suportorsionical tonic clonic cluster phonic zonic boom to the broom room gloom soon

jive living in the hood taking apart reality and transcending the boundaries of corporeal indoctrination. ∆∆ 2022 Trianglism Inc, Exizentric Pharmaceuticals Ltd. © Roshambo Productions
    All Rights Reserved ®

Jump to Top