User Controls

Found out I actually have friends.

Bradley Black Hole
    Got invited to go bowling with my friend Muhammed and to the bar with my environment class friend, I also saw Maria and am gonna ask her if she wants to get coffee and hang out Friday
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I didn't think anybody liked me tbh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    They said they missed me and wanted to know why I don't log in to what'sapp and they gave me their numbers
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Liar no u dont
    blaster master victim of incest
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah the plural gang and I are kicking it too dawg
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Liar no u dont

I will take pics Monday
    U know im jk brad

<3 u no homo.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    friends 👍🤙🤟💖👬
    does your friemd muhammed have a backpack that he wants you to carry for him to a certain place and wait for him, because he eerrr ..... have to take care of things ?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    It's getting better as I get older and don't have social anxiety as much, but I find it very easy to forget about making friends/keeping friends, and often find myself socially isolated.
    Originally posted by Haxxor

Lol its so funny attending college as a 31 yr old compared to when i was 17 and just graduated...i see all the young kids with the mindset similar to what i had back then. ( life will be easy, gonna be a rockstar/moviestar type or some shit )

Its cool though i do envy them because i become more jaded everyday i live basically
    jerryb African Astronaut
    I don't have friends, I just have people I know. We will do things for each other but the older I get the less I want to hang out with anyone. I'm basically a loner even if I have a wife and family. Lucky the wife is OK with it and doesn't bitch.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse i do envy them because i become more jaded everyday i live basically

I can tell
    Jade looks good on me tho
    Plus this chik at work named jade has a crush on me its annoying tho honestly but she is hot
    Originally posted by jerryb I don't have friends, I just have people I know. We will do things for each other but the older I get the less I want to hang out with anyone. I'm basically a loner even if I have a wife and family. Lucky the wife is OK with it and doesn't bitch.

a married man without friends is like a paraplegic without wheelschair.

shes only your sole emotional dependency.
    Bradley Black Hole
    precious stones look good on everyone
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny a married man without friends is like a paraplegic without wheelschair.

shes only your sole emotional dependency.

Vinny how many years has it been since you had a girlfriend? How about a sexual encounter?
Jump to Top