User Controls

Moons is Fake and Gay

slide22 African Astronaut
    Artimas 1 took off 4 hours ago and its the first moon landing for the USA in 50 years.

but no one is on board this one. Not sure if its going to swing by and come back. I dont think they'll drop any rovers off which would of been neat to see life feedback. if they could stream High Def video in real (1-2 second) delay

title for "inb4 f&g" comments

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    is that the one they made out of scrapped space shuttles
    Jerry will talk some sense into ya
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Jerry ✔️
    Originally posted by slide22 Artimas 1 took off 4 hours ago and its the first moon landing for the USA in 50 years.

They are not landing on the moon...
    Originally posted by aldra is that the one they made out of scrapped space shuttles

Just things like the part that holds the O'Rings and the External Thruster tanks and the main tank frame.

Sure, why not. it still works. it doesn't look as aerodynamic with the flangers or whatever they're called on the side of the external thrusters. I guess they're used to reduce vibrations but look weird hanging off the side of the tanks.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They are not landing on the moon…

This has no one on board, so Yeah, I mis-spoke. the Second launch will fly by the moon and keep going farther than any human has ever traveled before and then have them do a far slingshot back to Earth while viewing the moon for a short period rather than circumnavigate it like the Apollo missions pre Apollo 11 (as well as Apollo 13 because of a LM explosion failure)

but in 2025-2026, they will land on the moon and kick a soccer ball around or some shit.
    Originally posted by Haxxor Jerry ✔️

Race Car Driver El Sob #1 .. ..442 just to light them up for fun
    Originally posted by slide22 This has no one on board, so Yeah, I mis-spoke. the Second launch will fly by the moon and keep going farther than any human has ever traveled before and then have them do a far slingshot back to Earth while viewing the moon for a short period rather than circumnavigate it like the Apollo missions pre Apollo 11 (as well as Apollo 13 because of a LM explosion failure)

but in 2025-2026, they will land on the moon and kick a soccer ball around or some shit.

they will have first gay anal sex on the moon by first openly transgender ass-stronaut.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    stop using the yellow font you old fat bastard it's hard as fuck for anyone using the totse font to read
    Originally posted by Bradley stop using the yellow font you old fat bastard it's hard as fuck for anyone using the totse font to read

select and it shall be highlighted
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny they will have first gay anal sex on the moon by first openly transgender ass-stronaut.

imagine you go to the best aerospace college, top of your class, go onto graduate school, get accepted into the space program, get hand selected for the next moon launch with 6 other individuals, go up there, and commit 5 homicides and take 1 hostage and begin a systematic rape, stand off, and refuse to come back, claim you're a soverign citizen, and just start making goofy demands about food items and bringing you more rape victims.

No matter how it goes down you'll be FOREVER known as A) The first space murderer (kinda cool) B) The first space sex offender (not very cool) C) Set court/world precedent about WHAT THE LAWS FOR A NIGGA IN SPACE REALLY ARE

& that's why psychological assessments are so necessary.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    psych ass-sessments can not prevent freewills.
    Originally posted by slide22 This has no one on board, so Yeah, I mis-spoke. the Second launch will fly by the moon and keep going farther than any human has ever traveled before and then have them do a far slingshot back to Earth while viewing the moon for a short period rather than circumnavigate it like the Apollo missions pre Apollo 11 (as well as Apollo 13 because of a LM explosion failure)

I know I was just being anal.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny they will have first gay anal sex on the moon by first openly transgender ass-stronaut.

Don't retard my thread with your degenerate filth you heathen.

Besides, Someone's bound to do it under Elon Musks watch. Or as my bar buddy, Drinker Friend likes to call him "Elen Musk"

what do you think Elen De'Generate smells like?
    Bradley Black Hole
    i heard spaceX is making space travel so that rich people in the elite cabal can take children up to space, spacemolest them, then fly down, kinda like an epstein island but with no laws or jurisdiction or age of consent for people that it could be any amount of dollars a go and they would have enough to go regularly.

Read in between the lines dumbfuck, it's all related to child molestation by the elite & military industrial complex/defense industry.
    Originally posted by Bradley imagine you go to the best aerospace college, top of your class, go onto graduate school, get accepted into the space program, get hand selected for the next moon launch with 6 other individuals, go up there, and commit 5 homicides and take 1 hostage and begin a systematic rape, stand off, and refuse to come back, claim you're a soverign citizen, and just start making goofy demands about food items and bringing you more rape victims.

No matter how it goes down you'll be FOREVER known as A) The first space murderer (kinda cool) B) The first space sex offender (not very cool) C) Set court/world precedent about WHAT THE LAWS FOR A NIGGA IN SPACE REALLY ARE

& that's why psychological assessments are so necessary.

I bet the Russians beat us to this. Maybe not the Moon but some beastiality commie style on a "dog that went missing" in space.
    Originally posted by Bradley i heard spaceX is making space travel so that rich people in the elite cabal can take children up to space, spacemolest them, then fly down, kinda like an epstein island but with no laws or jurisdiction or age of consent for people that it could be any amount of dollars a go and they would have enough to go regularly.

Read in between the lines dumbfuck, it's all related to child molestation by the elite & military industrial complex/defense industry.

the scary truth to this vision of yours is they just dump them out in space and let them burn in re-entry. nothing left.

But I dont think Elon is connected with this, or is he?
    Originally posted by slide22 I bet the Russians beat us to this. Maybe not the Moon but some beastiality commie style on a "dog that went missing" in space.

*Chinese...Russians can barely afford the bus fare to the chippy.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 I bet the Russians beat us to this. Maybe not the Moon but some beastiality commie style on a "dog that went missing" in space.

well so it's funny you mention this, i've read quite a bit about the russian process of scrubbing. The speeds at which they were attempting to make entry to space and the odd numbers of members in each years cosmonaut team (varying numbers) leads a lot of western speculators to say that in the soviet style of politik going back and scrubbing and removing images that contain people that were lostin space.

This would project a greater success in the space race to outside observers and explain why instead of being an 8person team every year it varies widely. There's most probably an icy frozen USSR cosmonaut (most probably several) just flying through space away from Earth LOL

Imagine your farming (not in poland) and something just comes hurtling from the sky and it's a green melted goop inside of a giant soda can with a few viewing ports from some far distant planets dark space age attempts at getting 'men' into upper orbit.
Jump to Top