User Controls

Europa for Europeans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k
    fake and gay
    Originally posted by Iam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k

Europe is Latin, Germanic lower and upper, Slavic, Celtics, Gaels, some Asians etc etc..

Turkey is in Europe, it's a muslims nation. it would be apart of Europe as well. Europe isn't all Whites. Eastern Europe has asian because they occupied that region regardless of 2 continents clashing. I don't think Billie Joe armstrong would be cool with the use of his melody. If white people want to be separatist and continue the white gene I think that's great. If germany doesn't want a flood of none germanic people to come in and live in their land, I think that's acceptable too. China isn't going to allow Africans or other Asians or Caucasians or Middle Eastern people or Native to the Americas come in and take over. preservation for the British or Irish is acceptable as well. but to suggest Europe for Europeans is a stupid thing to say when not all Europe is White. it never was. it's silly. Latin people get classified as "White" but Greek, Turkish, Georgian are considered brown. asians are considered "yellow" (I don't see it in their pigment but whatever). color of pigment is a problem? Celtics don't like Germanics, Slavs don't like Germanics, Latins have warred with slavs and germanic people for thousands of years. There is no Unity for Europeans. there is no logic behind this song.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Fuck the niggers and the kikes, and hang the sand-niggers too.
    Originally posted by Sophie Fuck the niggers and the kikes, and hang the sand-niggers too.

Oh wow.. r u a redneck or an angry muslim? :/
    rednex and blm should all fight
    Originally posted by greenplastic rednex and blm should all fight

like bumfight but better :D
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Oh wow.. r u a redneck or an angry muslim? :/

Neither. I am an Aryan master-race typa nigga'.
Jump to Top