User Controls

lol

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i bought dead space for the ps3 and ended up with dead space 3. should i twke it back and refund it and get first or keep 3?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    all of them are pretty good, I'd buy them on steam if they didn't use that faggot EA loader
    it seems pretty good despite like reviwers hating it or something i heard?
    seems like the series is way better thwn metroid prime which i thought was the go to space explorsrion or space combat series.
    Ghost Black Hole
    you know you can hack pretty much any old console these days and run anything on them. Fuck people like hiki who would NEVER MOD A SEGA DREAMCAST it's all kiketek chinkshit that needs to be ripped open and reverse engineered before a solar storm makes it all woerthless junk metal plastic trash you fuicking collectors MORNAS!!!!
    im thinking of doing thst to the ps3 but thsn i wont be able to download dlc content for flslout vegas i have the non ultimate edition i havent played yet and risk bricking it and losing all my game saves. aleays a risk.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you wouldn't download a sega dreamcast
    Ghost Black Hole
    parts are running out fuys better 3d print it before a chink market cornerer is the only game in town and charges a nice 3000x until someone can dupe that, just like the minecraft MMO economy its a scam economy

Originally posted by Ghost you know you can hack pretty much any old console these days and run anything on them.

I'd like to see you do that and run Crisis on an Atari 2600.
Jump to Top