User Controls

guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    all i can do is think about her. i saw her story on instagram and its her sitting with some dude might be even a new dude not even ghe asian guy. im thinking of just messaging her wll i can do is think sbout you and you use me or trest me like some paper cloth or doormat.
    that dude is probably giving her the shlong that your old ass couldn't deliver.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ive been so depressed thr last two days and especislly today i barely can function. like i have no motivstion to do anything even get out of bed. im gonna tell her all of this. what she is doing to me.
    Imagine being a middle aged man lovesick over a dumb teenager
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    well see red.
    Ghost Black Hole
    She died in the recent attacks. You will never get calvin klein sprayed on your balls ever again
    blaster master victim of incest
    Bradley Black Hole
    I think you should find out where her and that guy are hanging out and try to insert yourself into their date and show some confidence, make sure you're dressed nice, and you have to really be assertive, especially if it's with some new guy or that asian guy

or u can let this one get away and she will never do all the dirty shit you want to,

did you stop showering with warm water so that way you can get erections again?
    she told me just now thwts not him in her story image but her friend. i dont know whether to buy it though. she also said she doesnt know how to love or give love but just loves herself.
    i told her i never felt like thie wbout w girl or woman my entire life.
    Bradley Black Hole
    If you're not assertive wariat, you're not gonna get laid, girls don't want loser dumpling 38 year old men with mommy issues, they want confidant men that aren't afraid to eat a dogs asshole or meet a 12 year old at the park for a neck rub, u need to act with confidence with women or you're never gonna FEEL strong enough to get an erection when you're with them and they respond to that unmanly impotence.
    at first i told her she was breaking my heart wn dhurting me but she said it wasnt her and someone else but an image her friend had or some shit.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat i told her i never felt like thie wbout w girl or woman my entire life.

does she know you're 38?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat at first i told her she was breaking my heart wn dhurting me but she said it wasnt her and someone else but an image her friend had or some shit.

do you believe that wariat, you're a 38 year old man do not get manipulated by a child 40% your age, ask her where her and her friend are and get ready to go out, if she's saying it's not her boyfriend then it's because she wants you to know she's single.
    she is making it seem i still have a chance whcih is weird as she said things like if you think im just manipulative or a bad perosn why do you love me if you want to have sex with me or the trandlator may have mixed things up who knows. and i told her i enjoyed how she played with my penis like a block of lego and how she is naive and childish but st the same time had contorl we well. and she gave it a heart. I also told her i want to be her slave naked with her wnd she does whwt she wantd with my body for like ten minutes wnd she gsve it a heart.
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya she wants you bro

screen shot the messages unless they're in polish
    Originally posted by Bradley does she know you're 38?

im pretty sure she still thinks im 30 but did tell other dudes at thwt ukrianian club while i was light,y on meth and alcohol my age so she could have found out or when i left they could have asked or told her who knows.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i suppose you talk to these little kids in polish don't you?
    imalmost told her right now but stopped myself my true age but i also did tell her wt the club but hakfway i believe i stopped myself becauee i told her not to meet dima or the guy who gave me some meth and chsnged my mind to go to him because hell get her on meth and at her wge it could ruin her i told her or make her w hooker for it wnd then i ewid because im a lot older i am 38 but she may not have paid attention or i kay have stopped halfway before saying 8 i dont remember.
Jump to Top