aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    rude
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Perry?

STEVE PERRY?????
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian the name gives it away

gary, mary, jerry, barry, etc

hurrr OP is a scared little bitch afraid of da anarchy and muh plurals and new people folx he only trusts berew crew proven regulars as he's spent time in prison and a mans worth what he can fit up his asshole in there and sometimes it ain't just packs of cigs SOMETIMES THEY AWNT MORE just ask wariat how he survived san quentin

now lets all hold hands and share an ENCRYPTED secret through PGP monero proton mail
    Ghost Black Hole
    I would sooner trust a nonamer 1 day old account non with lapis armor that joins tinychat and flashes me their police badge before any of you "old skool" totse fuckers yeah I also joimned tinychat when they thought nobody was looking and saw some fucked up gangstalking wannabe "gay Ops" as kiwi farms would call it except it was done on tinychat instead of discord

and yes it did involve trannies and IRL bullshit, Fucking gay if you ask me and they get people like bradley B and other no name faggots that nobody cares about to do their rat routine pick up the package of oldje newspapers and deliver it to peedy parker on motorcycle to jeff hunters mansion is walnut creek

yeah fuck all you fake fuckers fucking circle of kikes, all the admins ghosted yeah real fucking OG and trusted record there. You people are the laughing stock of the real underground and always have been and get danced on by DH clowns and randy rein kafka threads, fucking niggers.
    Originally posted by Ghost I joined and it was only "lukr more" on cam mid sentence, he told me to stay and answer some questions.

I asked if it was an interrogation and he said yes and then flashed me his badge, I was only able to get a quick screen grab

Originally posted by Murk Lore I Fucking waited and waited and no one showed

next time lets make an appointment to show. and I mean SHOW UP. not just 2 of us.
    Ghost Black Hole
    those suits at the rope shop are real puntual you better be at the coke deal 9am sharp or they won't call back. THESE ARE BIGLY BIG BADASS PROS THEY DONT WORK WITH JUNKIES yeah sure just like breaking bad maaaaaaan whoooaaa totally not cops!!!
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost I would sooner trust a nonamer 1 day old account non with lapis armor that joins tinychat and flashes me their police badge before any of you "old skool" totse fuckers yeah I also joimned tinychat when they thought nobody was looking and saw some fucked up gangstalking wannabe "gay Ops" as kiwi farms would call it except it was done on tinychat instead of discord

and yes it did involve trannies and IRL bullshit, Fucking gay if you ask me and they get people like bradley B and other no name faggots that nobody cares about to do their rat routine pick up the package of oldje newspapers and deliver it to peedy parker on motorcycle to jeff hunters mansion is walnut creek

yeah fuck all you fake fuckers fucking circle of kikes, all the admins ghosted yeah real fucking OG and trusted record there. You people are the laughing stock of the real underground and always have been and get danced on by DH clowns and randy rein kafka threads, fucking niggers.

who's that dude photochopped to a cop uniform? looks familure
    Ghost Black Hole
    probably one of bradleys gay twink fetishesyest
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    bitch my place of birth is walnut creek

you know nothing about the underground we dig holes and throw gangstalkers in them on top of burning coal
    jerryb African Astronaut
    No such thing as gangstalkers. Try taking less drugs. I probably been to Walnut Creek before your ass was born, I spent 1 year at Mare Island shipyard in the early 80s.
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    gangstalkers are real. a lot of them are cowards.

jerryb African Astronaut
    I'm an East TN hillbilly, anyone tries to stalk me I'd shoot their ass. I have lots of friends with backhoes and back 40s to bury shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    jerryb African Astronaut
    I feel sorry for any FBI agent assigned this place. Just the weirdo trying to get teens to lick his ass would have me asking for a transfer.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top