User Controls

Yelling WHAT as loud as I can at people

Bradley Black Hole
    Who try to talk to me in Spanish in Miami.

I'm gonna be really soft spoken until they say something I don't understand then yell WHAT as loud as I can.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    May also pair it with OKAY!.

&YEAH,
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I try to avoid speaking to anyone when I'm out in public. Self checkout shit is awesome.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jerryb African Astronaut
    It's a known fact if you speak english real loud non-english speakers will understand you. lol
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    BING BONG
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley Who try to talk to me in Spanish in Miami.

I'm gonna be really soft spoken until they say something I don't understand then yell WHAT as loud as I can.

Good way to get stabbings by stabbers
    Bradley Black Hole
    I no longer carry a weapon on me coz I'm starting to grow up
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you probably should still carry, just avoid using it
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by jerryb It's a known fact if you speak english real loud non-english speakers will understand you. lol

That's basically how my Uncle operates in France. He has a farm there, so has to go there from time to time. His philosophy when he goes around to pay the various maires and departments and bureaus and plan d'eaus that he owes taxes to is that if you shout at them hard enough and long enough and they will understand you.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I try to avoid speaking to anyone when I'm out in public. Self checkout shit is awesome.

I’ve created my own language that I speak in public to annoy onlookers
    Ghost Black Hole
    WAZZZZZUPPPPP
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    When there's a doubt within your mind Because you're thinking all the time Framing rights into wrongs Move along, move along
    Ghost Black Hole
    I still answer the phone like this

Haxxor Space Nigga
    No one cares
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I try to avoid speaking to anyone when I'm out in public. Self checkout shit is awesome.

Especially when buying embarrassing items such as adult diapers.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I've been learning spanish pretty quickly.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bradley May also pair it with OKAY!.

&YEAH,

Lil John? That you?
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Yelling at the blind isn’t necessary they’re not deaf
    Ghost Black Hole
    WWAAAAZZZZZUPp
    Bradley Black Hole
    i can't wait to go to my first day back at college and see all the young adults faces drop when i walk in stoned as fuck and proceed to pass the class just like them despite having missed over two month of a four month class.
Jump to Top