User Controls

Fuck this shit

slide22 African Astronaut
    everything comes in 3s?

The 2-year-old Fridge Freezer went out with only a 2-year warranty several months past.

Burglarized and about 900 dollars worth of shit was stolen.

1 of 2 money-making apps for delivery was deactivated because someone made a complaint. all in the last 5 days.

2 months ago Uber locked me out of my account and then I got a call. I said why was I deactivated and they said "Someone claimed you were driving drunk"

I was parked on a steep ass hill in the Deboce (billionaire neighborhood) where the road is literally like 28% slope. and I had a hard time balancing when cleaning out my car. the weird thing was I didn't have my uber stickers on. nothing said I was an uber driver and I didn't start that day. but it's the location where the complaint was. wich makes me really suspicious someone Uber Swatted me

Fuck uber. fucking doing this gay shit

I told the guy How would they know if I was drunk? he said good question but he will pass it along to the Uber squad thingy and they'll let me know if I am reactivated.

they took a week to reactivate me and I was 29/30 rides for the 150 dollar extra. meaning I had one ride left to get a 150 bonus they give out (changes every week). that was literally the third time in the 8 years I have been driving it happened.

1 drives away. and no they wouldn't give it to me retro. When that Travis Kalanick guy ran his own Uber business that shit didn't happen. Your clientele were like Business Suit guys or Tech Company management types or workers as a perk. then he sold 51% of the stock, and the fucking radical liberals took over and allowed cheaper fairs to just anyone. Fucking people living in the hood putting 5 people in the car for an 8-dollar ride which was cheaper than a bus fair for all 5 and door to door.

no tips. That's why I do food only. fuck letting people ride in my car. I used to go to the airport but then you get the same kind of people walking over to the airport to take them to some fucked up ghetto neighborhood. An Asian dude got murdered in Oakland last month in the very neighborhood I dropped off 3 days prior near the lake. called Little Saigon or some shit.

fuck the city. but out in California, in the boonies you have a lot of out-of-work methheads breaking into people's lake homes and shit. it's never-ending.

I
    Sorry I thought it was last month

it was in July

https://www.audacy.com/kcbsradio/news/local/police-release-video-of-doordash-driver-killed-in-oakland

still.. it's not the first time its happened.

taken seconds before they shot and killed him in his own car. Oakland has been violent af lately. for a little ass city of 450k people, it has now 123 murders and it's still 2 months to go. at this rate, it will be 135-140 killed by year's end.

SAN FRANCISCO (KCBS RADIO) – Police have released surveillance footage of the food delivery and rideshare driver shot and killed near Oakland's Little Saigon neighborhood on Sunday morning.

People working hard and struggling with high rent and big overhead (car payment, gas, wear and tear, stress)

Poor guy. Fuck all Hoodrat punks.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by slide22 everything comes in 3s?

The 2-year-old Fridge Freezer went out with only a 2-year warranty several months past.

Burglarized and about 900 dollars worth of shit was stolen.

1 of 2 money-making apps for delivery was deactivated because someone made a complaint. all in the last 5 days.

2 months ago Uber locked me out of my account and then I got a call. I said why was I deactivated and they said "Someone claimed you were driving drunk"

I was parked on a steep ass hill in the Deboce (billionaire neighborhood) where the road is literally like 28% slope. and I had a hard time balancing when cleaning out my car. the weird thing was I didn't have my uber stickers on. nothing said I was an uber driver and I didn't start that day. but it's the location where the complaint was. wich makes me really suspicious someone Uber Swatted me

Fuck uber. fucking doing this gay shit

I told the guy How would they know if I was drunk? he said good question but he will pass it along to the Uber squad thingy and they'll let me know if I am reactivated.

they took a week to reactivate me and I was 29/30 rides for the 150 dollar extra. meaning I had one ride left to get a 150 bonus they give out (changes every week). that was literally the third time in the 8 years I have been driving it happened.

1 drives away. and no they wouldn't give it to me retro. When that Travis Kalanick guy ran his own Uber business that shit didn't happen. Your clientele were like Business Suit guys or Tech Company management types or workers as a perk. then he sold 51% of the stock, and the fucking radical liberals took over and allowed cheaper fairs to just anyone. Fucking people living in the hood putting 5 people in the car for an 8-dollar ride which was cheaper than a bus fair for all 5 and door to door.

no tips. That's why I do food only. fuck letting people ride in my car. I used to go to the airport but then you get the same kind of people walking over to the airport to take them to some fucked up ghetto neighborhood. An Asian dude got murdered in Oakland last month in the very neighborhood I dropped off 3 days prior near the lake. called Little Saigon or some shit.

fuck the city. but out in California, in the boonies you have a lot of out-of-work methheads breaking into people's lake homes and shit. it's never-ending.

I

You should get a gun and make everyone suffer
    Originally posted by Rape Monster You should get a gun and make everyone suffer

If I was that kind of person I guarantee You I would have done that shit decades ago.
    I'm more afraid of doing it to myself. everyone suffered during covid but I got like 3x the dose of shit burdens.

but stick around and see how much more fun shit is waiting for all of us.

Happy Days are gone. people are not the smiley perky faces that they (mostly) were. everyone has a very bitter vibe these days. anyone under the age of 30 is just dead inside it seems. at least outside of their own circle
Jump to Top