User Controls

opening up a rehab facility for all the freebasin freemasons

cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    who acted self righteous over my use of methamphetamine

you are only drowning in life now that i have exited it. that is why you are after me so hard like a jelly ex.

you will eventually learn to make it in this world on your own without using a ton of cocaine and alcohol and having to hide it from everyone since youre supposed to be a better man or better men now or whatever the fuck you bullshit cult teaches
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Just have a beer and smoke a few tokes of weed. life is good.

what are you going on about? why are you attacking the CoS. I doubt the two are connected.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Was Bush Jr or Dick Cheney a Freemason?

I wonder how many of the 55 military or 80 whatever civilian workers at the Pentagon were Free Mason

or the 2900 plus at the WTC/On the Planes

I know many were jedis. So it's nothing to do with the Religion that the fake Israelites in State of Israel claim to be to kill their own people.

it's just the money elite and demons. Israel helped Sauds because Iraq President threaten both of them. and they used Suddam Husain (who may have taken part in other terrorist acts) as a black sheep in Afghanistan which dragged in the very people the CIA help defeat the Russians

they just dont fucking care but will use the Race or Religion card to hide their involvement with 9/11. I hope they all suffer in Hell for their crimes
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    masons = demons = elites = normies = goin' to hell

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE
    U ALREADY KNOW DOE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 Just have a beer and smoke a few tokes of weed. life is good.

what are you going on about? why are you attacking the CoS. I doubt the two are connected.

Why are you defending globalists PETER
    Originally posted by Ghost Why are you defending globalists PETER

Shut up closet fag
    Ghost Black Hole
    Says the guy who frequently ditches his fake green card import mail order bridge to go to san frANSisco to stay at a hostel in the gay district IT WAS THE CHEAPEST ON AIRBNB OKAY
Jump to Top