User Controls

When I don't drink I don't enjoy posting here.

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks the constant back and forth I love participating in when I'm drunk just isn't the same when I could be sipping a virgin penis colada at the beach making irl friends.

I moved back to Florida but to a new, less affluent part of Miami, I fit in okay.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Havent u watched the vice show on hbo about flordia and its horrid rehab programs and shit and how everyone just ends up homeless and strung out when they go there to get clean?

Honestly ud be better off probably going anywhere else but fucking florida lol
    Bradley Black Hole
    I decided not to go to rehab and am renting a room
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Even better u moved to florida in order to just move and not even attempt at treatment?

Bradley ur such a boss bruh
    Bradley Black Hole
    Fuck sober living, fuck rehab, fuck saving money, I got a date in 45 minutes and I'm ok with things right now but I really do need to get clothes and back into school
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Even better u moved to florida in order to just move and not even attempt at treatment?

Bradley ur such a boss bruh

I go to AA meetings because I enjoy them I'm not sure if that's treatment but I'm not drinking.
    Bradley Black Hole
    But I would be going to AA meetings whenever I was to be honest.
    Bradley Black Hole
    The compulsion to drink seems too have left me, I'm sure at some point in life I'll crave it again and I'll deal with that when it happens.

Better than taking anabuse or vivitrol for life as a crutch imo.
    U have a date in 45 mins? Its 7:26 am here bro..isnt it like 6:26 there...?
    Bradley Black Hole
    I don't see how it's hard to not use drugs as long as you can shake the desire when it comes.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse U have a date in 45 mins? Its 7:26 am here bro..isnt it like 6:26 there…?

Lol dumbfuck east goes up not down it's 827 and it's a coffee date
    Bradley Black Hole
    When I don't take my crutch of anti depressants and I don't smoke weed I have a lot of trouble shaking my desires to drink but like rn I feel normal.
    Originally posted by Bradley I don't see how it's hard to not use drugs as long as you can shake the desire when it comes.

Its not

What i do is when i get the urge is i gice myself at least 30 min to contemplate doing it and think about all the bad shit that could happen within that time

Then i try to make a plan of action, like ill go take a long walk, work on homework, cook a meal, do a quick workout, etc...

Bradley remember when u were clean for a lil bit and had those stupid grills and were runescaping and becoming a small time body builder?

Lets get that brad back

If anyone can do it u can dude idk how many times i have to tell u this u lil niglet
    Originally posted by Bradley Lol dumbfuck east goes up not down it's 827 and it's a coffee date

I am a dumbfuck and ok i dont drink coffee n e moar
    Originally posted by Bradley When I don't take my crutch of anti depressants and I don't smoke weed I have a lot of trouble shaking my desires to drink but like rn I feel normal.

So thats fine? If i dont take my methadone and smoke weed ill probably die
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Its not

What i do is when i get the urge is i gice myself at least 30 min to contemplate doing it and think about all the bad shit that could happen within that time

Then i try to make a plan of action, like ill go take a long walk, work on homework, cook a meal, do a quick workout, etc…

Bradley remember when u were clean for a lil bit and had those stupid grills and were runescaping and becoming a small time body builder?

Lets get that brad back

If anyone can do it u can dude idk how many times i have to tell u this u lil niglet

Ok imma start by getting laid, my housemate seems needy for friends and I am too and yesterday he asked me if I work out!!! And I said no but I want to and he said we should get gym memberships and I'm like BET

then I met this huge scary Barbados slave looking Cuban guy, he loves me because I want to learn Spanish and then use it to immediately make jokes like calling myself Blanco chorizo or gringo flacko
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse I am a dumbfuck and ok i dont drink coffee n e moar

Here they drink espresso with more sugar than ive ever seen put in a drink and call it Cubano Cafe
    Bradley Black Hole
    I drink it without sugar which they consider like an affront to their culture and I just don't want to large amounts of sugar
    U just reminded me i have some chorizo...gonna make chorizo/potato/egg/corn mixture for breakfast..

Oooh i also have some tortillas!
    Bradley Black Hole
    When you slide that hot tube into your mouth think of me Bradley B
Jump to Top