User Controls

wtf does this even mean?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I was browsing our chat from last night and this is one of the things she wrote in Russian to me but google translate doesnt seem to translate it right:

"Я хотел снять с тебя одежду и что бы ты была в курсе, то есть даже не в полусне и съесть чип и твой зад может"

"I wanted to take off your clothes and what would you know, that is, not even half asleep and eat the chip and your ass can"

I am starting to think this chick is a bot or fake now or her mom took over her profile or caught her. but who knows.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol my ass can thats what google translates it to.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by blaster master Lol it's a 13 year old Russian boy about to scam him

Or a 50 something look at his future self
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by blaster master It'd be funnier if it was a 13 year old boy and they fell in love.

He did send that pic and if I’m not mistaken he told Maciej he was falling in lobe 😆😂😂

Haxxor Space Nigga
    Lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    it says shes a slave for rover cock only
    Ghost Black Hole
    wariat should go off the deep end and start talking and sharing life experiences with his dog friend that goes everywhere with him but nobody ever see's him with his dog he always talks about , and he does around parks approaching young girls HAVE YOU SEEN MY DOG

and then the real mental break happens, the tulpa becomes real, you turn a corner and "oh there you are i've been looking all over for you"

His mental health is "going to the dogs"

Jump to Top