User Controls

what i should have done or may do

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    is took my charge of the situation. once she cuddled with me and pretended to be falling asleep or half asleep yet was woken enough to move her hand around my dick wnd touch my buttocks or caress them as i turned is took the sheet off got her naked and on her knees woke her up with a strong authorative voice and stuck first my wet with spit finger in her ass as i examinedit thsn the dick ss she was turned as in air toward me on her knees and fucked her ass this way, if i could have gotten hard that is, fuck alcohol man.
    blaster master victim of incest
    It's his feelings on inadequacy around women. His subconscious is causing the flaccidity, it knows he doesn't need to be reproducing.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    lol, silly faggot
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by blaster master Maybe it's not the booze, maybe your just not as sexually attracted to women as you thought you were.

Originally posted by Wariat I could have gotten hard

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    you still couldve played with her pussy and eaten her out
    well i played with her ass a bit. i dont remember ehwt caused her to go to the other room. either she needed some dleep and couldnt with us moving around often or i tried to take her clothes off to be nude like me and us snuggling but i think she changed her mind or didnt want to fully despite me touching her butthole. she acruwlly carassed or touched my butt vheeks when i turned i later guided her hand to my cock and she sort of put it in her palm or grwbbed it and kept grabbing it a bit. shes such a fucking tease guys.
    to est her out id have to tske the cover off or get uncomfortsble under cover and she was furned so i could only get to ass not pussy but what i should have done when she was fscing me touching my ass turned and snuggled fsce to fsce with her snd made out and had the pussy in front of me then.
Jump to Top