User Controls

Do lots of psychedelics

Like as many as you can get your hands on. From bundy to DMT get out of this fucking dimension.

That is, if you know what is good for you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You need a professional spotter. this is why it's illegal as fuck. to many zombies walking around the tenderloin SF because of no spotters. you're supposed to trip out in the comfort of a lab room or living room. I like old homes. Like a really old tutor home in Salem Ma if I ever got the chance. I'd be up for some safe dose to try it once if I had a proper doctor on site or at least a licensed pharmacist/chemistry person
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I dunno about the need for a spotter personally but I get the idea. Someone to basically keep unstable potential grounded. I definitly like the idea of trippin in a lab or living room. Perhaps a nice day hike trip would be good but in that instance I definitly would recomend a spotter just for sobrieties sake. Other than that I dont see the need to use psychs to party or fuck around.

Also be aware of the tolerance times and shit. Allow your trip to ruminate and integrate. Dont fuck around with it.
    Yeah a spotter is like a designated driver/professional med person on site. A hike would be the best probably. in a rainforest like marin county or portland (if you consider them rain forest.. i think they classify as one)

but you might want to eat the colorful candy on the ground which might be poisoness mushrooms. I know when I was an alcoholic, drinking beer and talking around Northbeach with friends.. that the best time was when it rained. I don't know why drinking and rain go together. in and out of shelter during the bar crawls and the rain. best times ever. Im sure LSD and rainforest is the best way to escape into another world.
    reported
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Yeah a spotter is like a designated driver/professional med person on site.

Kinda what I thought. I definitly agree, have a spotter for first timers but I do believe some individuals can surpass the need for a sort of facilitator.

Originally posted by Totse 2001 A hike would be the best probably. in a rainforest like marin county or portland (if you consider them rain forest.. i think they classify as one)

Oregon would be a dope place to trip. I would personally love to wander in wonder about the adorondaks in NY but there are a number of places in each are of the country I would find ideal for trippin. If I could do it with some fuckin monks in nepal that would be ideal but pipedreams are pipedreams.

Originally posted by Totse 2001 but you might want to eat the colorful candy on the ground which might be poisoness mushrooms.

Yeah, I guess to those that lose grasp of reality on psychs that would be important but to most thinking people eating random food is generally a bad idea. But then again I havent gone further than 200 ug lsd so I cant say what the even higher thresholds will do to you.

Originally posted by Totse 2001 I know when I was an alcoholic,

YEAH BOY!!!

Originally posted by Totse 2001 drinking beer and talking around Northbeach with friends.. that the best time was when it rained. I don't know why drinking and rain go together. in and out of shelter during the bar crawls and the rain. best times ever.

Sounds like a good ass time man. Finding shelter in a bar during the rain has a feeling to it. I dont know much about the west coast but I imagine by the ocean you get some pretty rad weather. #barcrawls.

Originally posted by Totse 2001 Im sure LSD and rainforest is the best way to escape into another world.

lol yeah dude, shamans and shit. Lets lick some frogs and get to know the plants dude.
    Wow nice altdra thread.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wed counts to
    bundy is a psychedelic she aweha
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You need a professional spotter. this is why it's illegal as fuck. to many zombies walking around the tenderloin SF because of no spotters. you're supposed to trip out in the comfort of a lab room or living room. I like old homes. Like a really old tutor home in Salem Ma if I ever got the chance. I'd be up for some safe dose to try it once if I had a proper doctor on site or at least a licensed pharmacist/chemistry person

youre a faggot
    Originally posted by cerakote youre a faggot

good one simple liner troll response. must of took you hours to think that one up!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump bundy is a psychedelic she aweha

gotta love bundy , but i also love tramadol more so .
    You can make designer opioids from tramadol.
    You can make designer opioids from tramadol.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump You can make designer opioids from tramadol.

tell mii moar
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 good one simple liner troll response. must of took you hours to think that one up!

>must of
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher >must of

►Not using the almighty ►

how fuckin new are you dude?
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump You can make designer opioids from tramadol.

teach or do it for me
    stop making homemade drugs.

fucking Hollywood is the visual form of totse when it comes to stupid shit like this. they encourage kids to become meth dealers
    The world needs more meth dealers.
Jump to Top