User Controls

Synthetic cannabinoids

Totsealum Yung Blood
    Starting the search today, wish me luck.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Why not get something like delta 8?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    bless, ALL SUBSTACNES ARE SARCRED
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    I mean yeah if i was doing 20 years and someone was like, yo, I got a birthday card soaked in pepp spice, you wanna get stoned? I'd be like hell yeah my ginger.

However, if you live in the USA there are pretty decent legal and illegal cannabis choices.
    Totsealum Yung Blood
    Originally posted by blaster master Why not get something like delta 8?

I got plenty of d8. Just mise the intense high of spice. Probably won't succeed.
    Rape Monster Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Totsealum I got plenty of d8. Just mise the intense high of spice. Probably won't succeed.

Take a look at Highly Concentr8ed, they have a lot of potent blends with stronger noids for good prices. Very reliable people, they made a mistake on an order for me once and gave me a whole 50 count of gummies for free.
    Rape Monster Space Nigga
    https://rcbonline.biz

I heard they are legit, they got some syncans on there
Jump to Top