User Controls

Survival Guide Access Weekly

slide22 African Astronaut
    The NIS Survival Video or Text Guide.

How to make bread in the event you run out of flour
    You'll probably run out of fresh flour before salt, sugar and spices.

You can either gather wheat from a massive wheat field (Rye or Oat field too) and then have fun separating the seeds to roast and mash or you can do a simpler way to make bread by finding an Oak Tree and gathering acorns to make Acorn Meal.

Groat size can be eaten as a breakfast with honey or you can use a coffee grinder and mash it to powder size and make bread from it (or cookies, with honey and powdered eggs or real eggs if you can get some during a crisis)

a few video tutorials you might find helpful.
    Native American's used it as well as Europeans and Japanese

Donald Trump Black Hole
    I spent a few hours gathering acorns this year to grow some oak trees, but something stole them on me.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I spent a few hours gathering acorns this year to grow some oak trees, but something stole them on me.

so you have to place them in a pot and grow them first into little saplings and then plant them to keep squirrels and chipmunks from stealing them.
    unless you were trying to be funny
    Johnny-John Chapman-Appleseed planted apple seeds in Washington State and the only reason so many grew was appleseeds are generally toxic except to birds. but the wetlands of Washington is full of plenty of food so most seeds survived even the few species of birds that can eat the seeds.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I am not eating flourless bread lol just eat something else instead of bread
    Originally posted by Ghost I am not eating flourless bread lol just eat something else instead of bread

Fish, the few cattle and deers in the bay area
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Wheat and bread prducts are fuxking terrible for you

Ever since i read the book "Wheat belly" i realllllly try to watch my wheat consumption

Thank monsanto and others for making corn and wheat the genetic inflamation causing monster that it is today
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why not just eat the acorns
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra why not just fuck a nigger?
    because AIDS
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Wheat and bread prducts are fuxking terrible for you

Ever since i read the book "Wheat belly" i realllllly try to watch my wheat consumption

Thank monsanto and others for making corn and wheat the genetic inflamation causing monster that it is today

oh yeah wheat, real dangerous stuff like all the sugar in an apple. You should only eat whey protein and joe rogan brand steaks
    gluten's been shown to exacerbate schizophrenia, among other things
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Sounds like darwinism in action to me

None of this stuff is "toxic" like the skitzo green living people say it is, and GMO seeds are just seeds, not INJECTED WITH AUTISM POISON , yeah i'm sure it was all the junk food that made you crazy and not your shit genetics

so are coffees and oxygen
    Originally posted by Ghost Sounds like darwinism in action to me

None of this stuff is "toxic" like the skitzo green living people say it is, and GMO seeds are just seeds, not INJECTED WITH AUTISM POISON , yeah i'm sure it was all the junk food that made you crazy and not your shit genetics

sure, but people on this site in particular should probably watch out for chemical spastic enablers
    Ghost Black Hole

If you protest monsanto because they "poison your kids" you have a mental illness. they are a horrible company that does many evil but they actually produce a pretty high quality product with no toxic side effects or anything like that.

If you're gonna go against THE SYSTEM at least do it for reasons that aren't fake fantasy bullshit and "fight" it by requiring labels for "GMO foods" ITS THE SAME FOOD, DUMB FUCKS!!!

Jump to Top