User Controls

Hey jig

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    What could or shoukd i have done different. This was rhe closesr ive wver been like in my life scoring teenage pussy like under 18 especially. What dould i have done when the room in the badk was closed and she was masturbarinf on my bed while i had to just hear it?
    Originally posted by Wariat What could or shoukd i have done different. This was rhe closesr ive wver been like in my life scoring teenage pussy like under 18 especially. What dould i have done when the room in the badk was closed and she was masturbarinf on my bed while i had to just hear it?

Um you said she was 27 in the post I saw.

If a legal woman who you've only just met is in your bed, you go in there and get in bed with her...you don't ask if it's ok if you get in your own bed

SHE'S IN YOUR FUCKING BED...it's not rocket science what you do. If she's acting shy/nervous Just go down and lick that pussy...she'll soon loosen up.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master You did the right thing her being 17. At the last second instead of raping a child you didn't rape a child. Idk if I should commend you or what, but at least you didn't rape any kids.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't his conscience that stopped him...rather his retardedness
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    no i said she was 17. which is perfectly legal in every european country outside turkey and in even two usa states texas and new york. so whats the problem jig? why would t you do it if you were my sge wnd she was over?
    you guys say because im retarded but take a look at how retarded king kobrw jfs has been lately and obsessed he all of a sudden became and like enraged online with his ex girlfriend stephanie:

i imagine hed do even worse in such a situation than me now?
    hes also obsessed with ages of women or chicks:

also why does he think every chick wants him or is ibsessed with him rwther thsn the other way around?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat also why does he think every chick wants him or is ibsessed with him rwther thsn the other way around?

well

you're obsessed with him
Jump to Top