User Controls

imagine being cucked like this

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i hang out with a barely 17 yr old all night and evening spend a shit,oaf of money on her have her come over and all i get to do is listen to her mwsturbating sounds in the badk room closed. i then eventually go inside but not naked or anything which is lame and she is under covers i cwnt see anything or know what to say to join her to badk and fall asleep and nothing happens.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    she's probably retarded and was just brushing her teeth and making aeroplane sounds
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    self cucked you could have fucked her just jam it in
    did you listen to the sound clips i recorded. thst was only a small part of me hewring ahhh ahhhhhin there. i should have just got nude and went in there and asked if shed like her pussy licked or something.
    well eaelier she like cried because in the club some dude was touchy with her wnd wlso made me promise not to touch up on her but it was weird as ruck she loudly started mosning in there and probably knew id hear it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I guess this is what happens when a retard tries to nonce a retard
    it reminds me how some young girls feel more comfortsble or safe rufking their fingers or a dog thwn an adult male.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Ghost Black Hole
    and hes thinking about dogs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    u have a bed in ur bathroom?
    Imagine being 37yrs old and not having a fucking clue what to do
    it is 45 seconds in guys:
    https://mega.nz/fm/0pYVkYQJ
Jump to Top