User Controls

"My friend said that the elves were making a machine and they turned around saw him and they said hey look the (n-word) is back"

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I looked at a few articles on the front page of this site and honestly can't tell if it's satire or not

https://iqfy.com/dmt-entities-beings-racist/

Sometimes the creatures are friendly and reveal deeper truths about the universe, or they might even take your hand and bring you on a journey.
    But unfortunately, that's not the experience many Black folks have reported. Black folks can't even escape the scourge of systemic racism in the DMT realm.

One person reported that their first trip was good, but their second trip took a turn for the worst. "This time, instead of the sacred, I was greeted with the profane, and saw cartoons of racist caricatures mocking me. They were malevolent and it felt like I could die," they reported. "As much as the first trip was welcoming and accepting, the second trip was pushing me away and I felt a strong sense of 'NO.'"

"My friend said that the elves were making a machine and they turned around saw him and they said hey look the (n-word) is back," another person reported.

The most chilling experience reported so far invokes the powerful imagery of the slain Emmet Till. "I was surrounded by the elves, and they all started chanting 'Emmett Till,'" the trip report began. "I later learned that Emmett Till was a Black man accused of harassing a white girl in the 1950s. I had never heard of this story before, being a Black man who grew up in a white school district. Then, the elves started to rush me and they all picked me up and started chanting the n-word while carrying me. The elves threw me down a black hole and I continued to fall for around 10 minutes until my trip ended."
    Ghost Black Hole
    lol 'I did one hit of DMT and the machine elves started chanting NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER'

fuck DMT yo fucking racist azz white ppl talking to the kkk aliens n shit, it told me I should kill myself
Jump to Top