User Controls

ive met w ukriwnian chick last night

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i was sort of a dick to after she didnt want sex or even twke her pants off or shirt to snuggle with me as i was in my boxers. she did snuggle but like with clothes. i didnt want to pay for her cab or uber back to her pad this morning like the pollack bitches always make me and told myself im gonna make a stwnd to this but she at least just got mad but unlike the previous pollack bitch didnt make excuses or annoy me enough to or try to convince me to do it. but the thing was we didnt have sex and it was another wasted time or night but i feel bad for her or did last night. she showed me some pics of her town or house where her mom and dad live or lived and luckily theyre alive or she says and started crying. it was all rubble. like destroyed. she also kept listening to ukrianian songs and it made her tear up and on top of this she has like massive ptsd. like she would shake as we snuggled and told me to hold her floser. she was like in some amry unit or some shit and showed me pics of her in uniform.
    blaster master victim of incest
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

honestly the most demoralising thing I've seen come out of the war
    blaster master victim of incest
    cigreting Dark Matter
    wats floser
Jump to Top