User Controls

Black Coffee, Donuts, and Light Cigarettes.

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    You busy tonight? Wanna call me in like an hour?
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Cigs are retarded. Smoke cigars and weed and not those fucking cancer sticks
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Im so glad i stopped smoking cigs..now i just wanna quit these nic vapes

My fav thing about not smoking tho is the less mess and no stinky smoke smell
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by slide22 Cigs are retarded. Smoke cigars and weed and not those fucking cancer sticks

What's with you always telling other how to live when you can't even get wood?

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Thread title sounds like a balanced breakfast.
    WellHung Black Hole
    You drink light beer, also, Red. Pisswater like Old Milwaukee. Your plebian palate can never truly appreciate a fine micro brew.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Im so glad i stopped smoking cigs..now i just wanna quit these nic vapes

My fav thing about not smoking tho is my rich family who financially supports me.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master My palate appreciates craft brews, my wallet doesnt.

Anyways, i been trying to slow my roll on drinking, keep it to under 4 beers a day except on saturdays. That's why i popped some k'ratos and am toking out some hash

never heard of Krat^om till i came to NIS. Is it really all that?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung never heard of Krat^om till i came to NIS. Is it really all that?

It's good stuff. Helps mood, pain conditions, anxiety, stress, etc without many side effects besides some nausea and constipation (both symptoms tend to stop happening once you take it enough) it's also pretty cheap
    saying black coffee is redundant. coffees are already black, unless milk or semen are added to it which makes it white, which then you can call it white coffee, just say plain coffee.

also 'light' anything is faggotry, ciggarettes included. light ciggarettes are specifically made for men who want to suck dicks right after smoking and dont want to lingering ciggarette smell to intefere with the taste of penises in their mouth,

OP needs to reevaluate his taste as 1/3 of what he enjoys is ghey.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny saying black coffee is redundant. coffees are already black, unless milk or semen are added to it which makes it white, which then you can call it white coffee, just say plain coffee.

also 'light' anything is faggotry, ciggarettes included. light ciggarettes are specifically made for men who want to suck dicks right after smoking and dont want to lingering ciggarette smell to intefere with the taste of penises in their mouth,

OP needs to reevaluate his taste as 1/3 of what he enjoys is ghey.

Well you can't even call them lights now, they made it illegal claiming it implied they were safer or something
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Well you can't even call them lights now, they made it illegal claiming it implied they were safer or something

so now what are they called.

i havent smoke since trump took office.
    Originally posted by blaster master Ohhhh yeah lil daddies thats how we eeeee eee do it.

A few grams of kra^om would have made this even better.

My morning stack is usually kra^om, ashwaghanda, agmatine, and caffeine. I recently readded noopept again, we'll see how that goes.
    Ashwaghanda and agmatine both seem pretty legit to me for being "internet smart drugs" or whatever. I didn't notice the differences in myself without ashwaghanda for a bit but people around me did, and reintroducing it improved my shitty feeling. They're cheap too.

Agmatine has been shown to help repair neural pathways in the brain similar to how ketamine does. And it's obviously way cheaper than K.
Jump to Top