User Controls

ok gimme a usertitle

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    i know specific requests are generally frowned upon/are completely ignored as a matter of course, but something to indicate that i am astonishingly irony poisoned and almost fundamentally incapable of being a serious human being wud be good. for my sake, sure, but more importantly for the sake of neurodivergent users everywhere.

Kafka sweaty
    Katy Perry
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    I don’t look like this but it’s how my friend painted me.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    https://www.dollskill.com/products/legit-funny-clown-backpack
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Kafka https://www.dollskill.com/products/legit-funny-clown-backpack

why he wearin a bdsm harness? and why over his clown suit? very unprofessional and inappropriate for children's parties. my ninja lookin like a depressed violent j on his way to tha gay club.
    Ghost Black Hole
    zimboobway
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Highlight reel
    Wait was that your user title at one point?
    fluorescein floozy

Stick one of these bad boys up an orifice and you got a glow in the dark hole to aim for
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by frala Wait was that your user title at one point?

yes lmao
    Bradley Black Hole
    I also would like a user title - 2019 BradleyB.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Best usertitle ever was STL1's Cum Lickin' Faggot and he got so butthurt he said he's gonna stop posting here and lanny said:

ok

GOT EM
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley I also would like a user title - 2019 BradleyB.

Originally posted by Meikai yes lmao

I AM SORRY
    Bradley Black Hole
    dude i'm not, HTS I Would love to stretch you out and fill you up. You know this, I know this. I can't wait@!~@!@!@!@!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by frala I AM SORRY

nooooo reinventing the wheel is good! reinventing the reel is good too. it's a good joke, alludes to the source source of notoriety. it's got it all.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    new users unfamiliar with my histoire won't get it, and it def ain't gonna help the neurodivergent amongst us to correctly interpret all my posts in the appropriate insane/ironic/idiotic light, but its solid home run for the old heads.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Meikai new users unfamiliar with my histoire won't get it, and it def ain't gonna help the neurodivergent amongst us to correctly interpret all my posts in the appropriate insane/ironic/idiotic light, but its solid home run for the old heads.

Having inside jokes is pro-social behavior. The new people will have to put in effort to learn the lore and in doing so adapt to our culture.
    Originally posted by Meikai new users unfamiliar with my histoire won't get it, and it def ain't gonna help the neurodivergent amongst us to correctly interpret all my posts in the appropriate insane/ironic/idiotic light, but its solid home run for the old heads.

Ok ok fine banana peel
    "Highlighter Cap Holder"
Jump to Top