User Controls

Got into it with my neighbors at 3am.

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Damn brono they rattoxed you for tire-turning LOL
    cigreting Dark Matter
    dose ur car do an dual tire bernie sanders
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by blaster master It can but you really gotta slip the spinning side hard to get it to engage

change fluid and add new limited slip additive for maximum bernie effect then film new bernie sanders in front of ur neighbors
    WellHung Black Hole
    Do you not follow the news? That was an extremely stupid decision going over there and knocking on their door. You could have just as easily gotten stabbed or shot on the spot. Always call the police from the safety of your residence in that situation. The police are gonna have a lot more influence on your neighbors than you will... and that way you can remain anonymous, and not have ur neighbors hold a grudge against you. You're still young, so hopefully you will wisen up with age.
    Originally posted by blaster master I think they did the landlord just texted me he heard there was an issue this morning and to please contact him as soon as possible.

Just say yeah the incident was them making a noise at 3am and threatening you when you complained... and you don't know anything about a car burning rubber.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master Honestly with the way things are going I'd be perfectly alright with them stabbing or shooting me.

I respect that you're old school and would rather handle things directly without involving the police...that's what i would want to do, also. But that approach simply doesn't work in this crazy, new world we live in. People are especially volatile & dangerous, these days. Especially Where you live, Red, every time you're out on the street, I hope you keep your head on a swivel. It's the motherfucking Wild West in urban areas, nigger. Keep both holsters unstrapped and your hands on your gats.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master Honestly with the way things are going I'd be perfectly alright with them stabbing or shooting me.

Why do you say that? Lately you seem happier than ever, doing a lot of barbecuing and riding your motorcycle around with 1%ers. You're working plenty, and possess plenty of income.. you're paying the bills. I think you got a bad case of the Seasonal Blues,my friend. The tides will turn b4 u know it. Ebb & flow, nigger, ebb & flow.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    fuk da po'lice
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung I respect that you're old school and would rather handle things directly without involving the police…that's what i would want to do, also. But that approach simply doesn't work in this crazy, new world we live in. People are especially volatile & dangerous, these days. Especially Where you live, Red, every time you're out on the street, I hope you keep your head on a swivel. It's the motherfucking Wild West in urban areas, nigger. Keep both holsters unstrapped and your hands on your gats.

Cops arent there to help you faggot, and if you support them ur gay
    I would kill, dismember, chop up, cook, and eat a cop and feel nothing
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by STER0S fuk da po'lice

You wouldn't call them if a group of belligerent individuals were attempting to break into and enter your home? I certainly would. I'm so grateful that there are public servants available to assist and protect me. Most of them aren't even corrupt. What a fucking great state, and country, I live in. I'm blessed.
    Originally posted by WellHung You wouldn't call them if a group of belligerent individuals were attempting to break into and enter your home? I certainly would. I'm so grateful that there are public servants available to assist and protect me. Most of them aren't even corrupt. What a fucking great state, and country, I live in. I'm blessed.

Make up more feel good bullshit you fucking housewife wannabe gangster
    I'll fight you naked in the street
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by WellHung You wouldn't call them if a group of belligerent individuals were attempting to break into and enter your home?

yeah thats different though and not what happened in red's case

ive been wary of cops ever since one stole my debit card
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Make up more feel good bullshit you fucking housewife wannabe gangster

lol Another confused fence sitter who Wants to have his cake and eat it too. You remind me of US representative Ilhan Omar, who cries 'Defund The Police!', but has spent 6 figures on personal security detail in the last year. You only remind me of her due to your hypocrisy and contradictory logic and reasoning... It's not because you have a significant amount of money to spend on anything.
Jump to Top