User Controls

Passionflower extract + Ashwagandha extract + Kavalactones

kinda dank tbh
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's probably just the kava really, it's a decent gabaergic
    Originally posted by aldra it's probably just the kava really, it's a decent gabaergic

Ashwagandha isn't bad either I hear. I want to try it but it has some funky thyroid stuff iirc.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah, I looked it up before posting, first result was deepak chopra's site so I just assumed it was garbage.

passionflower's not bad either but when I've tried it, it was mild enough that I could've put the effects down to placebo
    Just make some beer in your room ffs
    i havent taken the kava yet

i used 2000mg passionflower extract and 1000mg ashwagandha with some extract for the first time, i feel the subtle anxiolysis sort of like one drink. i'm supposed to take these every day so maybe there'll be some benefit over time, but the initial effects are subtle but noticeable and are improving my mental state. i got yogi kava tea with 23.4mg of kavalactones in it. i'm thinking of just brewing 48 bags of tea so i can have like 1100mg kavalactone and get kinda high. will that work?

i also take tablespoon tumeric with teaspoon black pepper every day, 10 grams fish oil, multivitamin, energy drink, 100mg zoloft, 300mg gabapentin x3 a day

aldra always acts like my fwond but doesnt like me enough to be a fb friend, just like mq. those are the kind of people i'm skeptical of.

also i made yeast sugar alcohol beverage in 2 litre bottles when i was 13, i've been considering doing it again. it's like 50 cents for 2 liters of 10% alcohol. buy a balloon and yeast and you're set.

Post last edited by puffy butts at 2017-02-23T01:16:40.448617+00:00
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wen ur doc comes from amazoinan rainforest is the only way u get this scripts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    what alkaloids are in the passionflower?

you shouldn't drink hobo wine also lol.

Why not just take CCC if your trying to get high
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2941540/

they're both GABAergics of some sort

i'd do bundy but i hate the side effect it has of making me psychotic and a shell of a human, plus no cash. i want to mix it with blutzeg
    Originally posted by puffy butts i'd do bundy but i hate the side effect it has of making me psychotic and a shell of a human

heh your voice

Ima probably just chug the extracts because fuck the government man...
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Ashwagandha isn't bad either I hear. I want to try it but it has some funky thyroid stuff iirc.

why.. it just speeds the heart up..it doesn't speed you out. unless you mean for hyperthyroidism. I'm guessing that's more of a benzoid?
    60,000mg of passionflower and 48 bags of kava tea later i am 3/10 stoned hell yassssssssssfam
    Get this man some weed and bundy
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Get this man some weed and bundy

I found like a bag of weed sitting outside of my front door the other day. Good for a couple of bowls, too bad i don't smoke weed anymore. If Sploo pays for vacuum seals and posting i might send it to him.
    I'll pay for it to happen. Sploo is my nigga.
Jump to Top