User Controls

I think I might spam some GPS coordinates and a future date, and see if anyone shows up.

That'd be an interesting thing to do I think.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    For a good time call shitfucker
    Why do you always do this stuff? like hey man lets walk around town with a bunch of old books and put joints in the pages and hide the books in different libraries.

I don't get it.
    ^ Have you ever felt beckoned to throw a dart at a map, just to see where it landed? Or write a messege with your email on a ballooon and let it go?
    What if in the future, at least by the time we've got time machines, the internet and all of its records have already been destroyed? I mean Stephen Hawking threw a time traveler's party, and he's pretty famous. If time travel will ever exist, surely he, famous a guy as he is, is irrelephant. That or there are some strict regulations stopping people from traveling to things like that. Maybe only a select few have he power. Who knows?

Point is, they won't give a shit about you if they exist. You're better off trying to contact aliens or spirits.
    Are you talking about a gang-bang?
    Originally posted by Actor ^ Have you ever felt beckoned to throw a dart at a map, just to see where it landed? Or write a messege with your email on a ballooon and let it go?

No never.

Have you ever felt beckoned to drop a few spikey sprinkles of TeCh into the glass dick, suck the fumes and hit up your local kentucky fried chicken for some tendies? Or how about cooking some tendies in the oven while on the stovetop reducing your epehdrin to d;l-Metham[crankamineHCL?
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Make a mental note that if reverse time travel is ever possible in your lifetime to come back to this very thread on February 23, 2017. If you see a post from yourself that you didn't make tomorrow, then you know it will be possible.
Jump to Top