User Controls

Halloween in South Korea Stampede 150 dead, 100 Injured

slide22 African Astronaut
    there were so many people because of the end of Covid19 Restrictions that there was wall-to-wall people and something started a Stampede in which shitloads of people were trampled on.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Asians...
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Asians…

yes ?

what about them that your jelly of.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yes ?

what about them that your jelly of.

Right now 120 are stomped into jelly lol
    show me with this doll where asians hurted you.
    Speedy is racist
    Originally posted by slide22 Speedy is racist

no, hes just iew.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no, hes just iew.

iew?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    spooky
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Travis Scott strikes again
    troon African Astronaut
    it was a CRUSH, stampede is only when its BROWN PEOPLE dumbass
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That little video I watched was surreal. Looked like a movie set. An actual wall of humans all stuck, half dead, all dying. That's fucked up Bro
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ That little video I watched was surreal. Looked like a movie set. An actual wall of humans all stuck, half dead, all dying. That's fucked up Bro

It's something I never would have thought possible. Just a big pile of people in the street. A human glacier.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by slide22 Speedy is racist

Nigger

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no, hes just iew.

Victim
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

It's something I never would have thought possible. Just a big pile of people in the street. A human glacier.

this is what happens when gooks decide to practice foreign culture,
    troon African Astronaut
    it was a big event because it was the first halloween since covid times they were free of wearing masks.

excited to not wear a mask on halloween.

what the actual fuck was the thinking there?

here's an example of where masking up and social distancing would definitely have saved lives.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

It really is bizarre even though it's not a new phenomenon. I've watched every goddamn video under the sun I felt but never a human CRUSH. I could get used to these. I'd love to see some more of these from India tbh fam.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny this is what happens when gooks decide to practice foreign culture,

Is that what broke you?
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ It really is bizarre even though it's not a new phenomenon. I've watched every goddamn video under the sun I felt but never a human CRUSH. I could get used to these. I'd love to see some more of these from India tbh fam.

i didn't bother watching it till you wrote that. i kind of see what you mean. human gridlock. twister with too many players. things i had never considered before. it's interesting but not pleasant.
    Authorities should of anticipated this, It's not hard to prevent something like this from happening. You just need to set the barricades up in such a way that people can easily spill out when it gets too crowded. It's been done before.
Jump to Top