User Controls

Koreans celebrate Halloween

  1. #1
    Donald Trump Dark Matter



    100+ dead in Seoul.
  2. #2
    So they just copied black Friday but moved it up a few weeks

    Real original fucking chink knock off again!
  3. #3
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood So they just copied black Friday but moved it up a few weeks

    Real original fucking chink knock off again!

    I hope your head comes off in a Korean knife fight
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by slide22 I hope your head comes off in a Korean knife fight

    What a horrible thing to wish upon someone are you sure we are the demons and vampires?
  5. #5
    Aww I like pudgy little drunk Koreans, that's sad. And lol at that guy doing CPR on her legs
  6. #6
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie What a horrible thing to wish upon someone are you sure we are the demons and vampires?

    Gosh, I'm sorry :(
  7. #7
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Aww I like pudgy little drunk Koreans, that's sad. And lol at that guy doing CPR on her legs

    I saw too. I think someone was doing chest compressions but it's also good to have someone rub the arm and legs to get blood circulating if you get the person's heart started. also to keep them warm until someone brings a blanket. even if it was a warm night, your heart stops and you wake up, you're shivering like fuck because your core temp goes down and you need to help circulate it.

    I took CPR classes. they now no longer have you do mouth-to-mouth. just chest compressions of 4 on and 4 off while counting to 4 beats between sets.

    -Yeppers
  8. #8
    Originally posted by slide22 I saw too. I think someone was doing chest compressions but it's also good to have someone rub the arm and legs to get blood circulating if you get the person's heart started. also to keep them warm until someone brings a blanket. even if it was a warm night, your heart stops and you wake up, you're shivering like fuck because your core temp goes down and you need to help circulate it.

    I took CPR classes. they now no longer have you do mouth-to-mouth. just chest compressions of 4 on and 4 off while counting to 4 beats between sets.

    -Yeppers

    Yeah they change that shit all the time. They probably got rid of rescue-breaths cause of of the covid lie. OMG if I give them cpr I'll get covix!!!111

    No wonder it expires and you're supposed to relearn it, ALWAYS CHANGING THE METHODS
  9. #9
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Yeah they change that shit all the time. They probably got rid of the rescue-breaths cause of of the covid lie. OMG if I give them cpr I'll get covix!!!111

    No wonder it expires and you're supposed to relearn it, ALWAYS CHANGING THE METHODS

    Lets go take a class.

    I should keep a defib in my car but they're kind of pricey. I dont even have an extinguisher or first aid kit right now. I got find a place to mount it somewhere. but yeah> i need to be reset just for the volunteer guy.

    Refurb Phillips Defib is 800 bucks

    you would think they would come down in price by now. just so people can have them in their car after taking a test
Jump to Top