User Controls

Seems We're at War now

slide22 African Astronaut
    The Amish have taken control of the White House. seems they have been faking this Anti-Technology BS for a century or more.

They have the football and the codes. shit shit what do we do?

Ghost Black Hole
    thats a cartoon sir
    Originally posted by Ghost thats a cartoon sir

Umm Excuse me. Havn't you ever heard of an Illustration? the photos aren't in yet. this is the best that their graphics department could come up with.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't know, i'm a luddite and get my news from the milk man
    Originally posted by Ghost I don't know, i'm a luddite and get my news from the milk man

You just made this more stupid than it already is.

kys
    Ghost Black Hole
    I also pay him to write my replies, he says I can write whatever I want to in this part but i'm not really sure what to say... uh hello? He's telling me to tell you what I do... uhh I deliver milk and sometimes come by and hang out with this young feller anyways i gotta go deliver more milk nice talking to you sir i will finish up this message real quick

GO FUCK YERSELF YA FAKE MENTALLY ILL ALSO YOU STOLE THE TWERM 'weirdo' from ME! nigger!
    Originally posted by Ghost I also pay him to write my replies, he says I can write whatever I want to in this part but i'm not really sure what to say… uh hello? He's telling me to tell you what I do… uhh I deliver milk and sometimes come by and hang out with this young feller anyways i gotta go deliver more milk nice talking to you sir i will finish up this message real quick

GO FUCK YERSELF YA FAKE MENTALLY ILL ALSO YOU STOLE THE TWERM 'weirdo' from ME! nigger!

Cool, you should have Totsean give you your news but to Motherboard at Vice.com first. thats the most reliable EVER
    Ghost Black Hole
    Oh yeah they contacted me and i'm supposed to do an interview next week about this place

the article is titled "N*** in space, a strange website you never heard of"
    Originally posted by Ghost Oh yeah they contacted me and i'm supposed to do an interview next week about this place

the article is titled "N*** in space, a strange website you never heard of"

bs

post it when it's released
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the anti-white house
Jump to Top