User Controls

Nuclear threat released now

slide22 African Astronaut
    I got a push for an article ab9ut a Cia wa4ning of nuclear attack read8ness and it seems this site is getting shut down

Check it

https://odessa-journal.com/possible-nuclear-attack-the-expert-commented-on-the-arrival-of-the-cia-director-in
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    site ran out of storage
    Originally posted by aldra site ran out of storage

I thought they were shutting story after story down. is that what the codes are saying? what kind of new3s site runs out of storage space on their server?
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah i'm not clicking n any of your links to IP grabbers run by cops
    Originally posted by Ghost yeah i'm not clicking n any of your links to IP grabbers run by cops

wow You're so confused, I thought you said you were a cop that I called the cops on.

make up your mind

less than 6 to go
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah you said that a week ago and said the cops were gonna kick my door in and bust me and then the next day you said I was a cop.

Did I break yourlittle fake RP skitzo thing? my b
    Originally posted by Ghost yeah you said that a week ago and said the cops were gonna kick my door in and bust me and then the next day you said I was a cop.

Did I break yourlittle fake RP skitzo thing? my b

what is fake RP?

Police use it for responding Party or caller.
    Ghost Black Hole
    you don't have a mental disorder you have a personality disorder

Originally posted by Ghost you don't have a mental disorder you have a personality disorder

That's funny because I recalled saying that to you and a few others on here. Manchauser Syndrome.

there is the level measurement when taken off and placed on a new one.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 That's funny because I recalled saying that to you and a few others on here. Manchauser Syndrome.

there is the level measurement when taken off and placed on a new one.

yeah you probably did say it because deep down you know it's what you're doing. I was actually googling "faking being mentally ill memes" and had to look up what that even was and only read the first sentence and said "eh, close enough"

so yeah it is funny that you are very familiar with this already lol and I don't know anything about it and certainly don't remember you ever mentioning it.

Originally posted by Ghost yeah you probably did say it because deep down you know it's what you're doing. I was actually googling "faking being mentally ill memes" and had to look up what that even was and only read the first sentence and said "eh, close enough"

so yeah it is funny that you are very familiar with this already lol and I don't know anything about it and certainly don't remember you ever mentioning it.

doesn't result in much does it? Trust me, I don't like being tired all the fucking time. come off of them and the switch and internal strife come on real fucking fast. goes from sleeping much of the time to insomnia and that crackling internal strife.
    Ghost Black Hole
    that does not sound like a mental disorder to me but okay
    Originally posted by Ghost that does not sound like a mental disorder to me but okay

or maybe it's normal

is it Paranoia or is it Hyper Awareness?
Jump to Top