User Controls

Lobsters

Was watching B-52s.. thought of this..and Without even searching, I'm sure someone endless looped this thing on youtube for probably 20 hours or more.. they always do. play it on a big screen in NYC on broadway. I wonder if that would be idea!

Lanny Bird of Courage
    lobste.rs was a big part of why I registered this domain.
    Originally posted by Lanny lobste.rs was a big part of why I registered this domain.

Are you Russian jedi, Lanny?

what does lobste mean in russian.. Lobster? :/ why do people keep talking about cracked crabs or lobster around me. Are you Israeli Intel? I heard everyone has to Join.. so it's not like being a SEAL or CIA or some shit.. it's just routine time in Intel if you're a false jedi type in Israel.. or Real jedi. they have both. You still angry at me, Bro :(
    On the topic of lobster... i dont think ive tried it ever. Maybe once as a kid. Need to devour the sea crustacean soon
    Originally posted by paradoxspace On the topic of lobster… i dont think ive tried it ever. Maybe once as a kid. Need to devour the sea crustacean soon

If this is code.. this crusty MoFo ain't anchored

otherwise Gross as fuck. they're enhancements of the ocean.. bottom feeders that eat fish shit and dead skin
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Are you Russian jedi, Lanny?

what does lobste mean in russian.. Lobster? :/ why do people keep talking about cracked crabs or lobster around me. Are you Israeli Intel? I heard everyone has to Join.. so it's not like being a SEAL or CIA or some shit.. it's just routine time in Intel if you're a false jedi type in Israel.. or Real jedi. they have both. You still angry at me, Bro :(

Some of my ancestors are jedis but not the right ones for me to be a jedi. No russian ancestry as far as I'm aware. lobste.rs has nothing to do with russia, it's just a minor trend in domains to pick one where the TLD is part of the site name, so like when google made their link shortener "goo.gl" as opposed to the more traditional "google.com".

You might be confusing "israeli intel" with "intel, the israeli company", I work for neither although I'd totes mcgoats work for the semiconductor company as long as they didn't make me walk over any palestinian corpses to get to work.
    rs is like uk or ca.. isn't it the subfix for russia's url location?

Israeli Mossad. I'm not blaming jedis or Anti jedi. I'm anti False jedi and anti State of Israel but a zionist for israel but not apart of the Zionist group that help the UN start Israel.

most people have jedi ancestors by marriage or on their mothers side which wouldn't be a conversion but an adaptation,

But I was raised a Christian so I'm gonna push the Jesus Button like the Zionist pigs who like starting shit in israel for end timez
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Apparently it's serbia's national tld. Not many countries really give a shit about services being hosted on a national TLD having anything to with that country.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    .ru is the russian version
    .fu
    cerakote African Astronaut
    .I like your item: skin colour choice.
    Infowars.com Infowars.com
    Infowars.com
    What is going on with RisiR

I'm glad you see the truth that is going on but Alex sells information and I wonder if he slightly bends facts for profit.

If we focused on who was behind 9/11 including Trumps buddy Larry Silverstein then we would be able to branch off from there to all of the corrupt money laundering bullshit as well as the theft of trillions and murder of civilians both at ground zero and those who witnessed it and other government-proxy-corporation-interest linked facts. like all of the people who mysteriously suicided or murdered that links back to the Clintons.

Jump to Top