User Controls

What are the chances an average person can identify a fake gun

Ghost Black Hole
    When it's being used in a robbery do you think someone would be like "THAT AINT REAL" and then go for theirs
    Originally posted by Ghost When it's being used in a robbery do you think someone would be like "THAT AINT REAL" and then go for theirs

If you are armed and know what you are doing you don't announce you are going to use it...you just use it.

Comply until you have a clear shot then take it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    they thought it was real;
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    whoa whoa whoa ghost dont do it
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If they are armed you best be bringing a real gun ,son. Cause fake guns might look just as scary to average people, but fake guns don't shoot.
    Originally posted by Sophie If they are armed you best be bringing a real gun ,son. Cause fake guns might look just as scary to average people, but fake guns don't shoot.

Unless you are pointing it at Brandon Lee of course.
    Kafka sweaty
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Ghost they thought it was real;

I've disarmed armed opponents while unarmed. Guns aren't magic wands.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Unless its like an obvious bb gun or something then they prolly wont know its fake

It honestly doesnt matter, fake/real, they both get the same results usually and honestly all that matters is that it carries the same sentence wether you use a real gun or fake so...dont waste ur money on that real glock this time champ
    Kafka sweaty
    https://vimeo.com/40894694
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Unless its like an obvious bb gun or something then they prolly wont know its fake

It honestly doesnt matter, fake/real, they both get the same results usually and honestly all that matters is that it carries the same sentence wether you use a real gun or fake so…dont waste ur money on that real glock this time champ

It doesn't matter to me. If you pretend it's a gun I'll pretend right along with you and respond with the appropriate level of violence.

The collective you so relax...
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It doesn't matter to me. If you pretend it's a gun I'll pretend right along with you and respond with the appropriate level of violence.

The collective you so relax…

Fair. You shouldn't even have to consider whether it's real or not. The intention is to threaten with death in order to at the very least steal property. If a person threatens death, and they seem to have what looks like a gun, why would you even risk it. You take care of the problem as soon as you have the opportunity to do so.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top