User Controls

Never associate

cigreting Dark Matter
    with single mothers if you are a man.
    You are openly telling everyone you are a low quality male without having to say a word. How pathetic and desperate can you be? I cringe when i hear "i take care of another mans cum" all proud from these men who are obviously being used

How many women do you know of that date or marry single fathers? Ive known 1 and it was obvious she was using the man for his resources as usual.

If you marry a single mother you will always be minimum 3rd in her list of importence, more likely 4th after her baby daddy

Single mothers are scum of the earth and an overwhelming majority are on public assistance funded by working people. I thought they are strong and independent...dont need no man (government)

The government awards these losers with financial assistance because they made poor choices. Can i make some poor choices and get on assistnce as a white male? If not wheres the equality? Why are you democrats and feminists not standing up for mens rights?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i disagree.

i think they are either low quality men with second handed goods ....

or pedos who want quick and instant access to children. getting single mothers is the quickest, easiest and safest way to gain access to CILF.

ja.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Great thread.
    Originally posted by cigreting ..
    If you marry a single mother you will always be minimum 3rd in her list of importence, more likely 4th after her baby daddy

and, if you marry a TYTE-CHEEKS virgin and make a baby with her, you will always be minimum 3rd in her list of importence

it just goessssssss to show you folx
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cigreting with single mothers if you are a man.
    You are openly telling everyone you are a low quality male without having to say a word. How pathetic and desperate can you be? I cringe when i hear "i take care of another mans cum" all proud from these men who are obviously being used

How many women do you know of that date or marry single fathers? Ive known 1 and it was obvious she was using the man for his resources as usual.

Single mothers are scum of the earth and an overwhelming majority are on public assistance funded by working people. I thought they are strong and independent…dont need no man (government)

The government awards these losers with financial assistance because they made poor choices. Can i make some poor choices and get on assistnce as a white male? If not wheres the equality? Why are you democrats and feminists not standing up for mens rights?

Maybe you should look at it as they're willing to help a child out who wouldn't have a father figure and will become another burden on the nation without one. they're doing it for the country more than the mother they married

I think this is why there are big brother programs. to help out kids who's father or mother may have passed away
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    shut up you whiny incel.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i fuck em
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Arent u like an incel or something op?
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Arent u like an incel or something op?

he needs 100psi dishwasher hose
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)

aren't u a junkie fuckup from a rich family that always buys your way out of trouble, for u?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    But yeah I used to exclusively fuck single moms i call them yommie mommies and I call their kid champ and tech them cracked strats in video games and they are like OH MY GOD TYSON NEEDS A STRONG MALE ROLE MODEL IN HIS LIFE and i'm like IS THAT RIGHT CHAMP DO YOU WANT UNCLE SCRAWNTY TO BE YO NEW DADDY

once I start on the hard drugs they usually want ntohing to do with me "I'll feel like such a bad mom if I get high" ??????? Stay up all night making your kids school lunch or some shit idk you don't have to immediately get high and then start beating the shit out of a child until they neeed an ER like you don't have to be evil or a piece of shit becasue youre on drugs, its just that most people are evil pieces of shit so thats what they do, high or not.

Butt yeah single moms id rather fuck a girl with a kid then a 16 year old virgin which is legal in poland btw
    virgins always just cry and then have that thousand yard stare as they realize what they've done. LIke uhhhh honey get over yourself virginity is a toxic masuline construct faLSE anti female independance idea anyways so you are just larping as what men want you to be by being "upset" you "lost it" in a non special way
    Incessant African Astronaut
    TLDR: even an over used, single mother would not have sex with cigteting. And posting this rant really did a good job of convincing us he isn't bitter at all about his lack of ejaculations that don't derive from his own hand.
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung shut up you whiny incel.

I'm not going to play your game baiting me in for another mindgame. maybe I'll wait for you in the bushes next time tough guy.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    The incel community is the most pitied corner of the so-called manosphere. It is a community devoted to violent hatred of women because all women hate them. A community that actively recruits society’s most undesirable members who have very real problems and vulnerabilities, and tells them that women are the cause of all their woes. Whores don’t even want em.
    Enjoy dying alone ⚫️
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah i fuck dem yommu mommies just bend her over and stick it in. plus she already has an IUD and a kid so it's no drama just fuck that pusssaaay

What's wrong with that do you not like fucking young sluts ? She put the kid to sleep hours ago and yeah shes not down to chug a 40 of OE and snort lines of coke off your dick but she is down to fuck

If you think that's wrong then you are a bitch ass upset at a woman for doing her biological function of habing baby and bing its mom. What the fuck do you do? No woman deems you worthy of raising a kid with her

"oh well I want a virgin 12 year old with DD tits and I WANT TO POP HER HYMEN AND GET HER PREGNANT and she cant leave the house and has to wear a hijab" thats why all the moslems move to UK so they can rape the young girls there and kidnap them

oh you hate immigrants too/? well its a good thing you get all those white women pregnant and keep the birth rate up!
    cigreting Dark Matter

No i am not
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Incessant TLDR: even an over used, single mother would not have sex with cigteting. And posting this rant really did a good job of convincing us he isn't bitter at all about his lack of ejaculations that don't derive from his own hand.

Lol i used to pump and dump more sluts than you ever will in your pathetic life
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Haxxor The incel community is the most pitied corner of the so-called manosphere. It is a community devoted to violent hatred of women because all women hate them. A community that actively recruits society’s most undesirable members who have very real problems and vulnerabilities, and tells them that women are the cause of all their woes. Whores don’t even want em.
    Enjoy dying alone ⚫️

My post is truth, it obviously bothers you doesnt it you feminist faggot
    Ghost Black Hole
    yall ever fuck a yommy mommy? YOu dont have to marry them or even date lol just saying

Originally posted by Incessant TLDR: even an over used, single mother would not have sex with cigteting. And posting this rant really did a good job of convincing us he isn't bitter at all about his lack of ejaculations that don't derive from his own hand.

Oh she ain't even close to used until I've had a go or two
    Nothing automatically wrong with them, but the Everest sized mountain of expectations really drives me away. Like you better be nothing less than the second coming of Christ. Anything less than that and your gone. And forever being at the bottom of the totem poll isn't great either.
Jump to Top