User Controls

I have a cold should I go to work tomorrow.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Runny nose and sneezing no big deal.
    Did a covid test today and tested negative.It's nothing really but I'm afraid if I show up and sneeze or have to blow my nose these dipshits are going to freak out.
    Everywhere I go lately I see people wearing masks and shit. Its no wonder all these little kids have major illness they have been deprived of a robust immunity from from normal human contact for the last 2 years.
    Maybe I should go in and sneeze on as many people as I can It could either help or no so much.
    99% of the world are complete bags of worthless shit. Who cares if they get sick or freak out? Nobody should. Take care of yourself, and let the garbage take care of itself. Seems fair to me.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Jeez you seem more jaded than normal you ok?
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Jeez you seem more jaded than normal you ok?

No, I've always been the same way. Nothing has changed.
    yes, if you are sick amd still being able to go out and go to work, you have mild form of the viruses, it is your duty to go out and spread these mild viruses to everyone in the community so that they get it and acquire natural immunity to it before it mutates into a lethal strain, whether naturally or anthropogenically.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm sorry about your grandma dying from covid, third one this year
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Get a covid19 booster shot. you'll be fine
    No, save your sick days for when you are healthy and can enjoy the day off.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Any reason to call in is a good reason. now( Chaisey)SHOW EM THEM TITTIES
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, save your sick days for when you are healthy and can enjoy the day off.

what ?

you dont have unlimited sick days ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what ?

you dont have unlimited sick days ?

No one has unlimited sick days...technically I do because I'm salaried...but I'm sure if I took off 365 days a year though It wouldn't be acceptable.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No one has unlimited sick days…technically I do because I'm salaried…but I'm sure if I took off 365 days a year though It wouldn't be acceptable.

very long covid.

why not.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny very long covid.

why not.

Work ethic, you know mine is very strong...
    how strong.
    VERY
    Why the white race is dying off. Laziness.

:js
    Originally posted by slide22 Why the white race is dying off. Laziness.

:js

Nah, it's because they don't reproduce at the same rate as nogs, spics and curry ones.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nah, it's because they don't reproduce at the same rate as nogs, spics and curry ones.

The smarter the white person is, the less they reproduce as well. This has been going on since the victorian age, when average white IQ was probably, based on documentary evidence, no shit seriously in what we regard as the genius range today. They spent their best and brightest babysitting Africans, Indians and Latinos, so busy trying to get these races to be productive they didn't even have time to reproduce themselves, and this is still the trend today.

This dysgenic trend is in mid course. The white race in the future will be regarded as a gang of retards.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nah, it's because they don't reproduce at the same rate as nogs, spics and curry ones.

the entire area of West Europe is smaller than the lower 48. it's half a billion white people. it's not like No one has children. Shit, look at Irish. 7 kids per couple is normal yet there are only 6 million of those horny fuckers.

they don't live long because of all of that excessive drinking.

also China is believed to secretly be around 800 million now because of the one-child policy. they honestly no longer have 1.3 billion. they have about 65% of that according to new CIA intel studies. which means the world population is probably still a little over 7 billion and not the 8 billion we believe we are close to.
Jump to Top