Ghost Black Hole
    I love that song

da nana nana HOES SUCK MY DICK WHILE I RUN OVER PEDESTRIANS
    SMOKE ON ANGEL DUST I DONT GIVE A FUCK
    STEAL AN ARMORED TRUCK
    SEE A CROWD, I'M SPEEDING UP
    I DON'T FEEL NO LOVE, BUT I FEEL THE DRUGS
    CRASH THE WHIP INTO THE PRECINCT AND GET FILLED WITH SLUGS

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    RIPTotse is gonna tell on u
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    No but if i heard something on the news like, '10k reward for finding the methd out tranny loving canadian known as scronaldo who ran over people with his car,' id probably try to collect even tho all i know about scron is that he likes tp fuck mens asses and get fucked and suck pee pee and smoke meth and talk about triangles.

All good info imho
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley RIPTotse is gonna tell on u

yeah just like everyone else on this forum

you are all Americans though and your beta bets aren't interested in anyone they can't use to immediately pump their budjets
    it's a shame i'm sure all your mneetups are just all of you excusing yourself every 10 minutes to adjust your wires and the feed loops cross and the agents from one agency start hearing the transmissions from another one

yeah the totse meetup used to be all the phones ring like mad THOSE CRAZY KIDS hacking construction signs but now its just your speakers going DDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDE because JOHN TITOR FROM ZOKLET is wearing $2000 in police recording equipment under his rasta tams
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse No but if i heard something on the news like, '10k reward for finding the methd out tranny loving canadian known as scronaldo who ran over people with his car,' id probably try to collect even tho all i know about scron is that he likes tp fuck mens asses and get fucked and suck pee pee and smoke meth and talk about triangles.

All good info imho

that's quite the deranged fantasy you have , sending this to the feds fucker lets see how your boss thinks about you wasting all day on this forum instead of investigating people like you should be, smoking meth doesn't seem pertinent to crime WHEN THAT'S ALL THEY"VE DONE FOR MONTHS EXPLAIN YOURSELF, DETECTIVE
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master yeah little brolo thats called terrorism and you already know lanny got the feds watching.

my coworker always gets screened for explosive residues and shit at the airport and you know its because hes saying wacky shit online.

Lol thats funny
    Originally posted by Ghost yeah just like everyone else on this forum

you are all Americans though and your beta bets aren't interested in anyone they can't use to immediately pump their budjets
    it's a shame i'm sure all your mneetups are just all of you excusing yourself every 10 minutes to adjust your wires and the feed loops cross and the agents from one agency start hearing the transmissions from another one

yeah the totse meetup used to be all the phones ring like mad THOSE CRAZY KIDS hacking construction signs but now its just your speakers going DDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDE because JOHN TITOR FROM ZOKLET is wearing $2000 in police recording equipment under his rasta tams

Uhh dont turn into totse2k wonzy
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Good idea? I think it would be cathartic

Be funnier on an electric scooter.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master yeah little brolo thats called terrorism and you already know lanny got the feds watching.

my coworker always gets screened for explosive residues and shit at the airport and you know its because hes saying wacky shit online.

If they had to investigate all the time people here made "illegal statements" they would need a fucking army of agents and need to justify paying so many people for literally zero arrests where most of their targets end up killing themselves or becoming perma retarded

Any investigative officer worth their salt would read about 4 seconds of candyrein or kafka and someone threatening to rape and murder them and just roll their eyes and sigh and say "I don't get paid enough for this shit"

The only way it would ever happen is if someone with "pull" got pissed off enough that we existed for some copagency to justify shutting down a free speech website in the USA but I mean look at kiwi farms all that place was was calling trannies mean names and stalking people... oh wait thats just waht NIS is

I'm calling the fucking hosting c ompany fuck you cops im shutting down this rat hole and pulling a keffals on NIS better save a backup now
    Originally posted by blaster master dude he swears every time he flys they fuck with him, but I just know he's on some weird websites.

Hes one of those people who believes theres going to be some kind of civil war to install trump as the rightful and true president of the united states of america written in all capital letters, when you only capitalize the first letters and leave the of in undercase you are not actually representing the same country that the founding fathers started, and thats the country donald trump is president of, the real america.

Oh god dude those people are basicslly just as bad as fucking civil justice warrior lib types

The amount of people claiming maritime law that are in jail because theur names are in capital letters on their wristbands is insane
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master dude he swears every time he flys they fuck with him, but I just know he's on some weird websites.

Bullshit. You can't get arrested for visiting 'weird sites" maybe in USA you can but 99% of the time people that get governmented from the internet were spamming the most sketchy shit you ever saw in your life to their 50 facebook friends and probably their uncle saw it and called the cops on them and now they are on a list for the rest of their lives

yeah its mostly facebook. Very rarely youtube or something and then theres that one nigga that went to federal prison for runescape LOL AMERICA THOUGH LAND OF THE WHAAAAAAT HOME OF TH WHOPPER 2B CASHSTACK
    troon African Astronaut
    It would be a very paki thing to do.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leicestershire-63404841

why are pakis such fucking scum?
Jump to Top