User Controls

What the hell is this?

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Some type of scam?
    Freeland.
    https://overline.network/
    Ghost Black Hole
    appears to be a nigger fucking a kike
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    another attempt to convince people to trade 'virtual land' like earth2 or hwatever

except with this you can't buy Auschwitz with the name 'schlomo's pizza parlour'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    It's some type of crypto NFT network I think.
    "What does ōLand do?
    Provides daily crypto rewards, a companion PFP, Overline Wireless, NFT Teleportation and more".
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah the idea is to generate NFT 'lands' and give them away for free. they're effectively worth nothing but calling them NFTs draws people in, with the end goal being having enough people to create a marketplace for them, at which point tthey either start taking a cut from people buying and selling their 'lands' and/or they start selling 'limited' ones
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryOnion It's some type of crypto NFT network I think.
    "What does ōLand do?
    Provides daily crypto rewards, a companion PFP, Overline Wireless, NFT Teleportation and more".

and can you please explain what this means

"well essentially it's one guy in a basement pressing buy and sell a bunch of times and then telling silicone valley investors it was 10,000 people, not him"
    Ghost Black Hole
    my summer dacha overlooking my favorite historical oven battery is not faring so well investment wise

I expected it to be worth BILLIONS by now

It's nothing but a cheap rip off of Dungeons and Dragons.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah , so?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Wait a second wizards of the coast owns both those products....
    Originally posted by Ghost Wait a second wizards of the coast owns both those products….

"The more things change, the more they stay the same."
Jump to Top