User Controls

i was watching cobra on his live just now

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    and realize hed probably kill himself if he had to live in poland or got deported. he literslly gets mad at people ordering him pizza without his permission. imagine him fucking having to deal with these old men mail people or postmen who refuse to even come to my door because i am on the fourth floor and do their jobs and even twlk shit saying why dont you answer your phone or have a number so they csn be so lazy not have to meet you at your door how angry he would be all the time. and this is just a single thing or aspect out of like 20 he would have to deal with living in such a country where no one wnats to take responsibi,ity or do their job.on top of this you have people on pollack forums either defending this shit dysing its normal or wondering why people here are used to it or some fucking person teller at a store staring st you weird and not even checking the price of an item for you.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i uave this mail apparently delivered to me to orrow requesitng my signature and im already stessed being punked to orrow as the guy will for sure make excuses or try to getme to come all the way down or at the very least meet me half way and i cosntwntly feel punked in this land or they are testing me not even doing their fucking jobs.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I'm not reading any of that bollocks
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya ur so much stronger of a person tahn cobra wariat, u should make ur own yuoutube podcasts like fona used to
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol wariat lives on the 4th floor of a polish slum and watches kingcobrajfs wishing he wasnt such a chomo nonce and didnt get deported
    Ghost Black Hole
    So wait you watched a talking snake for how many hours?

lay off the meth bro and thats coming from someone who literaly just smoked some
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley ya ur so much stronger of a person tahn cobra wariat, u should make ur own yuoutube podcasts like fona used to

so much cringe

please don't take it to this limit
Jump to Top