User Controls

Well Hung has become bitter with our community.mmunity

Bradley Florida Man
    Folks he used to be happy, now all he feels is ANGER at members of our community.

What caused it?
    WellHung Black Hole
    That's a very thought-provoking question* Bradley,and I'm glad you asked it. I firmly believe that only a comprehensive approach will clearly yield solutions.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Bradley I hope that you're well versed in the distinction between causation and correlation. Otherwise it's going to be a big non-sequiter, nigger. 👬
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Probably got some government benefit cut off or was banned from the local continental breakfast
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by WellHung Bradley I hope that you're well versed in the distinction between causation and correlation. Otherwise it's going to be a big non-sequiter, nigger. 👬

what's causing you to feel so down bud?
    blaster master victim of incest
    Bradley Florida Man
    damn thats crazy he would choose to take it out on me, amonst other members, who really reached out and tried to support him in his time of need
    blaster master victim of incest
    Bradley Florida Man
    I forgive him though and hope he heals past this and returns to his former jovial, happy self like gramma would've wanted
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by blaster master It appears to me his grandma's passing has caused him a lot of grief.

She was supporting him. Now he’s forced to live in a 21 year old shit box on wheels.
    Who wouldn’t be depressed.
    Bradley Florida Man
    i really dont' think so, well hung has consistently demonstrated his ability to flourish in a customer service supporting role for a major fortune 500 company
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley damn thats crazy he would choose to take it out on me

Ah so this isn't about caring for your fellow human when he's "allegedly" feeling down, IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bradley i really dont' think so, well hung has consistently demonstrated his ability to flourish in a customer service supporting role for a major fortune 500 company

He can’t even figure out how to post a picture….let’s be real here Bradley
    WellHung Black Hole
    There are lots of things i have not managed to figure out in my lifetime, Haxxor. I have been thoroughly humbled.
    Bradley Florida Man
    if you ever need help uploading a picture or with any tech stuff, i'd be more than happy to help you WH.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley if you ever need help uploading a picture or with any tech stuff, i'd be more than happy to help you WH.

That's very kind of you, Bradley. Thank you. I very well may take you up on that offer. In return, i will provide you with wisdom & knowledge.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master It appears to me his grandma's passing has caused him a lot of grief.

Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley damn thats crazy he would choose to take it out on me, amonst other members, who really reached out and tried to support him in his time of need

What makes you say that, Bradley? Let's Try and figure out where each other is coming from...
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by WellHung What makes you say that, Bradley? Let's Try and figure out where each other is coming from…

normally you're nice to me and kinda like a cool, old age friend to me and I appreciate talking and laughing with you, lately you come across as a bitter angry old man just spewing venom in every direction which id on't mind unless you're also doing it to me.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley normally you're nice to me and kinda like a cool, old age friend to me and I appreciate talking and laughing with you, lately you come across as a bitter angry old man just spewing venom in every direction which id on't mind unless you're also doing it to me.

🤣☺
Jump to Top