User Controls

A Warning to Scron and his denile of METH

slide22 African Astronaut
    He died after this video after going to ER but his behavior is much like yours. Also bleeding all over the damn place with his AIDS related Staff infection.
    you may need to login as an adult to watch. You're gonna DIE Scron if you don't STOP doing METH

YOU STUPID ASSHOLE MOTHER FUCKER. YOU WANNA DIE, MOTHER FUCKER. KEEP DOING THIS SHIT

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Why do you care?
    Bradley Black Hole
    u do the same shit with perscription pills
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 He died after this video after going to ER but his behavior is much like yours. Also bleeding all over the damn place with his AIDS related Staff infection.
    you may need to login as an adult to watch. You're gonna DIE Scron if you don't STOP doing METH

YOU STUPID ASSHOLE MOTHER FUCKER. YOU WANNA DIE, MOTHER FUCKER. KEEP DOING THIS SHIT

he ODed he didn't even die from the staph infection
    Yeah that guy Dennys even smoking the crystal cubtniggee
    Ghost Black Hole
    Ghost Black Hole
    Ghost Black Hole
    i bought more METYJHJHNTGHREDWSQ
    Ghost Black Hole
    YES I WANT TO FUCKING DIE MAYBE ILL STAB MYSELF IN THE EYE TONIGHT FUCK YOU!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by Ghost YES I WANT TO FUCKING DIE MAYBE ILL STAB MYSELF IN THE EYE TONIGHT FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bradley he ODed he didn't even die from the staph infection

shut up
    Ghost Black Hole
    you are just jealous youre too stupid and dumb to get real drugs
    Originally posted by Ghost you are just jealous youre too stupid and dumb to get real drugs

Ghost Black Hole
    nah no point dying unmtil I fuck you up first hitman style with a scoped rifle
    I'd just kick your peg legs out from under you, Cage fight style.
    Ghost Black Hole
    the point of using a scoped rifle is you can kill a person from a distance without them even being aware you are aiming at them.

There would be no fight, just a straight up murder
    Jennifer Conelly in Career Opportunities (dreams)
    Ghost Black Hole
    never saw it.

blaster master victim of incest
    Ghost Black Hole
    hey if i'm a cop and they let me do meth that means I could probably get away with a lot more dirt. Who wants to find out how much we can take from evidence before someone gets upset

I am gonna become the chief of fucking working at this pace I smoked a whole gram since sunday they are gonna have to start actually finding drug dealers and stealing their shit to replace everything I took

see you at the morning meeting officer pollywoog and fuck NIS and jedff hunter lets Burn this rat hole to the ground! FEELS GOOD TO BE BLUEEEEEE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top