User Controls

my normally cool neighbors have been fighting an awful lot lately.

blaster master victim of incest
    Bradley Black Hole
    go up there and help talk them through it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    they're training to become lesbians
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    They might have experienced hearing loss and that's just how loud they have to speak to each other to be heard now , heard
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by blaster master today has been about 45 min of yelling and now it sounds like some shit is being broken.

Let us know when the crime scene clean up vans arrive
    Opay we knead update brono
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by blaster master today has been about 45 min of yelling and now it sounds like some shit is being broken.

Are they black
    blaster master victim of incest
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Haxxor

if children trip on their dead corpses those people will be sued
    Originally posted by slide22 if children trip on their dead corpses those people will be sued

if I remember right those people did get arrested, or at least the cops came multiple times
    Originally posted by aldra if I remember right those people did get arrested, or at least the cops came multiple times

How can you be arrested for an obvious halloween decoration? it looks real until you look up at the guy on the roof. I mean Come on. REALLY?
    i dont like gore but thats a pretty lulzy spot to have a safe dropped on your head
    Real gore is bad but this is funny as shit. because it's not real but the way the guy spilled the blood and a safe on his head just seems shockingly real.

the placement of the body bags is retarded. they should be on the lawn. and the blood on the door is a bit much. that's what probably caused the cops to be called. good luck cleaning whatever that is; up.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bradley go up there and help talk them through it.

Yeah, go get involved in a domestic dispute. That never turns out poorly.

Originally posted by slide22 How can you be arrested for an obvious halloween decoration? it looks real until you look up at the guy on the roof. I mean Come on. REALLY?

https://www.dallasobserver.com/arts/dallas-police-keep-showing-up-to-check-on-one-neighbors-halloween-bloodbath-11958443
    Originally posted by slide22 if children trip on their dead corpses those people will be sued

Spoken like the progressive turd you are.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Spoken like the progressive turd you are.

he is a california faggot that thinks everything causes cancer and shold be illegal
    Originally posted by Ghost he is a california faggot that thinks everything causes cancer and shold be illegal

The lunatic left has gone so far around the bend for so long in that state even the moderate left is whacked now.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra if I remember right those people did get arrested, or at least the cops came multiple times

Apparently Karen finds murder upsetting
Jump to Top