User Controls

So guys the reason I havent been so active lately on here

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Ive been hanging out with this Belarussian guy and the ukrainian guy I met at the bar me and star trek hung out at who got me on meth and doing a lot o drugs lately like snorting and putting it in energy drinks or beer. the ukrainian guy lives basically on the street and does construction work and doesnt sleep hardly if any at all and the belarussian guy does uber eats since lately and we hung out in his room he shares with a bunch of other foreign dudes snorting some meth and drinking. I literlaly lost two days in a row as we hung out all loud too im surprised no one knocked or nothing in the belarussian guys room snorting and i snorted so much out of the blue i started to throw up and it started bouncing like i was on energy dirnks not where my heart is but left side of my body like where liver is. but then i also felt good and all i could talk about was sex or different chicks or women i had in the usa and in my life and how badly when i got on that meth i wanted to get some. the ukrainian guy likes really young chicks also but even younger than im comfrotable with now and he sort of has a slight reputation with it because this other indian guy who i also met at that bar me and star trek hung out at doesnt like it even though hes our friend he told me when the ukrainian guy dima was not around that one time he showed up at the bar and I kid you not the girl he was with was maximum 13. I was like no way. but oh yea the belarussian dude is quite crazy. hes like always high and apparently killed a guy in belarus before coming to poland but claims it was self defense so he won the court case or got found not guilty or some shit and never did serious time but grew up on the street since he was 15. Ive also been going to clubs and spending just a shitload of money. i need to calm down of all this shit. I ended up giving this bouncer 50 zloty to go inside this club bar type place that is literally free just to get in one night because i wanted to check if this city here in poland really is this corrupt and if this guy was joking with me or if hell take it and he took it and let me in it was crazy as originally he said give me 100 and ill let you in due to the fact i tried to go inside at like 1-2 am as it was one of the only left or last active places on this street (where me and star trek hung out).
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat Ive been hanging out with this Belarussian guy and the ukrainian guy I met at the bar me and star trek hung out at who got me on meth and doing a lot o drugs lately like snorting and putting it in energy drinks or beer. the ukrainian guy lives basically on the street and does construction work and doesnt sleep hardly if any at all and the belarussian guy does uber eats since lately and we hung out in his room he shares with a bunch of other foreign dudes snorting some meth and drinking. I literlaly lost two days in a row as we hung out all loud too im surprised no one knocked or nothing in the belarussian guys room snorting and i snorted so much out of the blue i started to throw up and it started bouncing like i was on energy dirnks not where my heart is but left side of my body like where liver is. but then i also felt good and all i could talk about was sex or different chicks or women i had in the usa and in my life and how badly when i got on that meth i wanted to get some. the ukrainian guy likes really young chicks also but even younger than im comfrotable with now and he sort of has a slight reputation with it because this other indian guy who i also met at that bar me and star trek hung out at doesnt like it even though hes our friend he told me when the ukrainian guy dima was not around that one time he showed up at the bar and I kid you not the girl he was with was maximum 13. I was like no way. but oh yea the belarussian dude is quite crazy. hes like always high and apparently killed a guy in belarus before coming to poland but claims it was self defense so he won the court case or got found not guilty or some shit and never did serious time but grew up on the street since he was 15. Ive also been going to clubs and spending just a shitload of money. i need to calm down of all this shit.

youre on the right path. im proud of you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I didnt notice
    Bradley Black Hole
    How much does meth cost in Poland?
    50 zloty for gram of crystal. you breakmup with your phone or w lighter and snort with a zloty dollar bill.
    Paragraphs bitch...you have a journalism degree don't you?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat 50 zloty for gram of crystal. you breakmup with your phone or w lighter and snort with a zloty dollar bill.

Wow that's really cheap. Do you boof it
    cigreting Dark Matter
    stop fucking around with that petty shit n get into krokadil already
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked youre on the right path. im proud of you.

I'm proud of Star Trek LOL

"hooked on meth" OMG it's only a matter of time.
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat 50 zloty for gram of crystal. you breakmup with your phone or w lighter and snort with a zloty dollar bill.

Go make an Iranian Drone and fire it over the border into Russia and wait around and see if they noticed where it came from.
    Originally posted by slide22 I'm proud of Star Trek LOL

"hooked on meth" OMG it's only a matter of time.

star trek didnt do meth with me although im sure he would have had i known these people st the bar i now know when he came by.
    also im not hooked on it and didnt twke any today and pretty much quit or at least for a while right now.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by cigreting stop fucking around with that petty shit n get into krokadil already
    Bradley Black Hole
    i like when you spell everything right and have good grammar cuz you're tweaked out of your mind
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I hope you fucking get poisoned with scopolamine then raped and left for dead with concrete shoes
    Bradley Black Hole
    I hope you just get raped Wariat.
    Originally posted by Bradley How much does meth cost in Poland?

Only your soul
    Bradley Black Hole
    why do u have so many accounts
    Ghost Black Hole
    souls

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Ghost souls

Tetragrammaton
Jump to Top